GGWP

Okay my little Freaks❤ This is my 637th drafted werewolf story and I finally intend to publish it.

Round of applause please.

I seriously am not kidding you. My create section is full with werewolf stories. Lol I should get a life.

The setting of the story is in the 21st Century. But the Lycans are born hella early. This takes place in America but expect some British Blood.

If you've been following me(which you should) I'm addicted to anything related to the UK. So expect my addiction to also be in this book.

Also thank you GreekFreak12254661 for the wonderful cover for this story.

Yes, I made it and I'm proud.

THIS BOOK HAS TEH BEST GRAMMAR IN THE WORLD ITS SO LEGIT OHMAGERD SO CLASSY

Also you are not allowed to copy this book and all that fun stuff.

And expect a bit of maturity
What can I say? I'm into kinky shit
(Exxuse me french)

Description

Hi I'm Elena. Elena Reed, I'm funny, witty, and sarcastic. At least that's what my therapist says.

I'm a werewolf. A omega's daughter. One thing I learnt from being an Omega is that miracles or happily ever after doesn't exist in real life.

Everyone has to work hard to have a succesful life. You don't have to just sit in a tower waiting for Prince Charming or wait for someone to wave their wand at you.

Life doesn't revolve around just because you're the main character of your own story.

So I'm gonna tell you the story of my life. More precisely where it started. And if

***

Yes I borrowed a couple of lines from 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. Credits to them.

This book is purely for my peace of mind. I don't write for fame. Or for different shiz. I just write it so I don't space out during Maths. I hope you enjoy :-)