□●□1□●□

The wind was brushing my face slightly as I played the flute loudly. I was outside the cafeteria leaning against a tree. Everytime I play here I am always reminded by my family. Also only 2% of the school come here. They think that the air conditioning will not ruin their make-up. Little do they know that their heads are already full of air so they need not worry.

Also there's the fact that I just turned 19 and my batshit crazy friends are looking for me. Yes, I'm 19 and still in high school.

I really don't care. Age is just a number and all of the things you once cared for in High School will be gone once you enter adulthood.

There's also one more reason why I didn't want to go inside. It was because of the Lycans. There are about 6 Lycans inside the school and all the werewolves in the area know that they were VERY pissed. Everyone has been avoiding them for the past week.

And so far, this was the best birthday I ever had in my 19 years of existence. Every birthday party of mine was so loud I would always get a headache. I would always just leave the party and go to the forest to play the flute.

The flute was my most prized possesion. It was the last gift my family gave me. They always said it had some magic in it. However, the 3 years I spent practicing that damn flute was absolute torture. Well, I guess no pain, no gain.

"Hey El" My bestfriend aka Rory sat next to me.

Aurora Dimple, the most popular nerd in our school. She was a hot nerd and always had guys falling down on their feet. However, that girl is super dense. I'm surprised she even figured out that her mate actually loves her.

Density to the highest level.

"Where are they?" I asked

"Still looking for you" She laughed "Those guys never give up"

"I can't help but hide" I said "Those bitches know I hate loud and obnoxious parties"

"Yet they still do after 14 years together" She laughed "Rachelle accidentally managed to anger a Lycan by shouting your name"

"Only Rachelle can do a stupid thing like that" I chuckled

"She managed to calm him down by saying she was only shouting because it was your birthday"

"Which lycan was it?" I asked

"Zayne" She said as she sniffed the air "You better hide--They're really close"

"Okay, don't tell them where I am" I stood up and ran

I ran to my next class which was Chemistry. I LOVED Chemistry because of my mom, she was a witch and she kept brewing potions from time to time. No one was in the class because everyone was in the cafeteria eating. I popped a gum and started to chew it while nobody was there. I sat in the front of the class by the windows so I have two options:
A) Listen to the teacher
B) Look out the window and space out.

I still had 20 more minutes till lunch break ends and I'm bored so I started to play the flute. Again

I swear after I finished learning the flute I never been separated from it. I think I found my mate.

Our Chemistry teacher was a Warlock who teached us how to brew different potions while the humans thought it was some boring stuff. Somehow humans are more dense than Aurora bscause they haven't even figured out that they're brewing deadly potions.

*RING*

The obnoxiously loud bell sounded and it was time for class. And my bestfriends Rachelle and Veronica walked in with smirks on their faces. They look around the room and they seat next to me. And in those simple 10 seconds I feared for my life.