ABOUT THE BOOK

SADDAHAQ FANFICTION AWARDS WITH AASHI & AAKANKSHA

Category : Awards

Hosts : aakanksha16 cotton_blossom

This is a book which will give awards and rewards for the blooming and well known saddahaq writers with Aashi, well known as aaliya and aakanksha as your host.

This book will have awards divided in 4 categories.

"Winner"
Saddahaq Fanfic Awards

"Runner Up"
Saddahaq Fanfic Awards

"3rd Place"
Saddahaq Fanfic Awards

"Winner by Reader's choice "
Saddahaq Fanfic Awards

The winner , Runner up and Third place will be choosed by the admin team by giving scores out of 10.An extra +10 will be given for following the rules to the participants.

A special award known as the "Winner by Reader's choice" is given on basis of voting by the reader's.

In total there are 4 winning categories with three being judged by the admins and one being specially judged by the reader's. The winner's will get a sticker and an interview from the host of 'Chit Chat with Anu' in her book as a part of the prize. The other information on the prize and rules will be up soon. The participants will have to make an entry which has to be approved by any one of the admin.

About your host.

Aakanksha is well known for her books Love never dies, Millionaires husband, Babysitting the babysitter and many more other books. She has won hearts of many and is really one of the best Saddahaq writers out there.

Aashi  is the youngest saddahaq writer who with her writing skills knows how to awestruck her readers. She is the writer of The Billionaire's Love, His angel, My secret lover and many other books.

The first set of awards will be up soon. Stay tuned.