That Day...

Third Person's Point Of View

Just an ordinary day at a park, Yae and Alice are casually talking about things that happened on their days. "Ne, how's it going with your boyfriend?" Yae asked to her friend, Alice briefly smiled and shrugged. It has always been like this ever since the times when Alice and her boyfriend were busy. "What about you and Mike?" Alice asked back. Yae shrugged back and smiled bitterly, "Still the same 'ol shite!" they both chuckled and stood up from the bench they were sitting on.

Lately, Yae has been receiving a lot of love letters and stuff but she would regret it, knowing her boyfriend is a somewhat freak. On the other hand, Alice has been drowning to a lot of projects, well because she's a TOP NOTCH! These girls are mainly a guy's dream. They are cute, smart, and caring. No wonder why half of the population on the school mostly like them.

After a rough day on school, they went to their usual place to chill after school, a Cafe. The cafe is nearby their school, so they went straight to the cafe and ordered the same drinks with their favorite sweets.

The two girls were chit-chatting casually when Alice saw a shy-ish guy walks in to the cafe with a mere young guy. Yae noticed it and looked back - curious to why Alice got caught up. Yae chuckles and looks back at Alice with a cheeky grin. "What?!" Alice whispered which made Yae laugh. "First, why were you caught up on our conversation - you never do that, second, why would you whisper now that these guys came in?" Yae smirked while sipping on her strawberry smoothie staring at Alice's eyes - more like her soul. Alice sighed "First, I was caught up because the shy guy looks a bit ridiculous. Second, I whispered because you chuckled and they looked at our direction." She said and sips on her coffee and Yae nods and stayed silent before coming up to another topic to talk about which Alice gladly accepted.

Meanwhile, the two guy are on the counter, ordering their drinks. "Two milk teas, please." Said the mere young guy with a thick British accent, the pretty cashier nodded and told the two guys to take a seat and so the two obedient boys did so. The two guys picked a table away from Yae and Alice. "Why did you chose this seat?" the shy-ish guy stated sulking on his seat, the British lad chuckles at his friend "What? It's not like they'll talk to you, hyung." the British lad chuckles again and the shy guy flicked his forehead and muttered under his breath. "Hyung! That hurts." The British lad said while rubbing his forehead. The shy guy rolled his eyes at the young lad as a waitress walks to their table with their milk teas. They thanked the waitress and sips on their drink. "Oh hyung, how's the choreography?" The shy guy sulked even more at the question given by the young lad. "Of course, I'm not yet done with it." He scoffs at his friend as his friend nods while sipping on his milk tea.

Going back to the girls, Yae was scrolling on the pictures of Park Jimin on twitter while Alice was thinking about what to do about 3 pages of torture, also known as "essay".

The two girls stood up and was about to leave when Yae's handkerchief dropped without her noticing, the British guy saw it and caught it in time and poked Yae's shoulders. "Excuse me, this must be yours." Yae looked at the guy and smiled at him. "Thank you." Then took her handkerchief from the guy, "Kael." The guy introduced himself briefly with a slight smirk. "Yae, nice meeting you, Kael." She smiled taking her handkerchief and shaking Kael's hand. Meanwhile, Alice coughed teasingly and interrupted the two. "Hey Yae, we should probably get going. We'll see you around." Alice smiled at Kael taking Yae's hand and exiting the cafe, on the other hand, Yae laughed. Alice looked at the young lady with a confuse look, "What are you laughing at?" she protested, "Pfft-Nothing, let's go back home." Yae pulled Alice with her which Alice didn't complained about.

Meanwhile, Kael was left dumbfounded, but got all of his senses when Heize (The shy guy) patted him on the back with a chuckle. "Well, well my aromantic friend finally got a girl." Heize chuckled and Kael stares blankly at his hyung. "What do you mean? I just introduced myself casually, is it that bad?" Heize shook his head. "We should get going, Mingyu will kill us if we won't get there in time." With that said, Heize storms out of the cafe with Kael on his side.

--------------------

End of chapter one~