2: The Party

Dear Diary,
Today I'm going to a party. A few of my friends invited me so I thought I'd check it out. On the first day of school I didn't really meet anyone. I hope that I'll at least make two new friends.
Love, Ethan♡
On our way there we had a really long conversation about cheese and Overwatch. It was a few miles away so we had a long time to talk. We also discussed who would be there and how it was the biggest party of the fall. I only really went to birthday parties so this would be a bit different for me.
We finally got there after walking three miles. You could hear music from the driveway, which was also really long.
"Well, here we are," Liv announced as we approached the door.
The house was in the county side so we could be as loud as we wanted. Alexa knocked on the door and about ten seconds after we were greeted. Some guy with a great smile greeted us and invited us in. The music was even louder inside.
"Who's your friend?" Asked the guy with great hair.
"Oh yeah, I forgot you two haven't met yet," Liv said.
"Uh I-Im Ethan," I announced awkwardly.
"Oh nice to meet you I'm-," He was cut off by Alexa's yelling.
"HE'S JAMESATHA!" Alexa screamed.
James laughed.
"I guess I'm Jamesatha then," he said in his adorable voice.
"Well I'll let you two talk for awhile," Liv said walking away. That was the moment when everything happened, when my one and only guide left, when everything changed.

Sorry for the short chapter. •○•