Forced to marry Björn Part 2.

a/n: sorry for the long wait!

+

It was a new day. One day closer to my arranged wedding in two days. My father, The King, didn't want the arranged wedding to wait. I could've even say he seemed to be little too excited by the thought of me marrying a pagan. I was still disgusted however I was thankful Björn hadn't walked in on me being naked anymore. He hadn't walked in at all.

I stepped outside, the pleasant spring air hugged my body. The sound of birds chirping was sadly overpowered by the sound of the pagans. My nose scrunched up in disgusted when my eyes landed on Ragnar's men. Soon they found Björn and his father with a man with heavy black eyeliner that framed his light pair of eyes.

"Look at this beauty!" A pagan said followed by a loud shriek from a woman. My eyes snapped towards the sound. One of the pagans had grabbed one of my women by the waist as a chuckle left his lips. Well, not only his, all the pagans that accompanied him. No one of the pagans seemed to care or react other than laughing and hollering. Blood rushed to my face and this time it wasn't from embarrassment.

"Hey!" I screamed loudly at the pagans. "Put her down and don't touch her with your filthy hands!" I screamed as I walked over quickly. If I hadn't yelled in their language the probably wouldn't even acknowledge me. A priest of ours had taught me their language the past days to make it easier for Björn and I.

However the priest hadn't been so happy when I had forced him to teach me words like 'stop', 'I hate you' and 'don't touch me' followed by a lot foul language. It was more necessary than casual language my father wanted me to know like 'can I do something for you', 'let me take care of you' or 'I love you my dear husband'.

"We're just having fun," One of the men said as he still held her by the waist as she tried to get out from her grip.

"Doesn't seem like she's enjoying it. Put. Her. Down." I said sternly and he only laughed. My palm soon made contact with his cheek. He seemed surprised and soon he held a firm grip on my wrist before pushing the other woman away. I wasn't afraid of him. I was a princess for god sake in my own land. The sound of heavy armory was heard. Soldiers rushed to my side when they saw him touching their princess. Their rightful heir to the crown.

"Hey!" Björn's voice was heard. Stopping the potential commotion as he walked over to us. The man didn't let go of my wrist as Björn stood beside us.

"Don't touch me with your disgusting hands!" I said sternly, my voice low and cold as I looked at the man who only chuckled. Adding fuel to my fire.

"Let go off her!" Björn yelled once again. Björn's lips formed a thin line. I only rolled my eyes when the man didn't let go of my wrist. Instead he pulled me closer to his smelly body. My nose scrunched up in disgust as I tried to pull myself from his grip. The soldiers were about to interfere when I only shook my head at one of them.

"We are just having some fun Ironside," The man said and I hit his chest which didn't seem to bother him. "A feisty one, I like that," He said as he looked down at me. With my free hand I slapped him in the face once more but he only laughed which made me spit in his face.

"I said let go of my wife," Björn repeated and the man tensed a bit. He probably hadn't gotten the message that I was his soon to be married wife. I wasn't a big admirer of Björn obviously however I was rather thankful that something were making this disgusting man to release me.

"We just wanted to see if she's worthy of your time Ironside," The man spoke as his grip loosened a big around my wrist. Red marks were visible.

"I'm capable of finding that out myself Karl," Björn mumbled. His voice low and deep. This Karl man released me fully and walked away while chuckling. I snorted in his direction as Björn stood behind me. My soldiers slowly walked away to their usual positions around the yard, the doors and the gate. The men on the wall also got to their normal positions.