Farewell And A Vampire.

Kuraka P.O.V

I looked around seeing tsukune walking up to the school. I ran to him as I jumped on him smiling. then kurumu jumped on him also. me and her started tugging on tsukune as yukari jumps on him also. "tsukune is mine kurumu!"

--

I was behind tsukune and he looked zoned out. I tapped his shoulder to get his head back in class. then he shot up with a random outburst.

--

"hey tsukune... you were zoned out today. is something wrong?" I asked looking from the school roof looking at the view. "n-no its nothing." tsukune said blushing as we looked into eachother eyes. "oh tsukune." "oh kuraka." "oh tsukune." "oh kuraka." oh tsukune... you smell so good." I said blushing. "oh kura- wait what." Tsukune said looking at me. "please. just alittle taste." I said then opened my mouth for a chump slurp but kurume got in the middle. "stooooppppp!" she yelled. "what?" I said abit confused then she pointed a finger at me. "kuraka you been sucking way too much blood away from tsukune lately maybe that's why he zoned outta class today!" she yelled at me. "huh? did I suck to much blood yesterday?" I said blushing looking down. "no its ok kuraka is a vampire and vampires suck blood so ill let him suck my blood." tsukune said putting his right hand up looking like a skeleton with just skin. "!? see kuraka now my tsukune looks like a skeleton." "kurumu I didn't even notice. sorry." "no sorry doesnt cut it."

--

Tsukune P.O.V

I was holding the burnable trash can walking and minding my own business when these three dorky looking guys came out of nowhere. "you tsukune aono." the three said. "um... yes?" I said. confused. "we are here to defeat you. you took our precious princesses away." the middle one with light brown hair said. "um... who are you exactly?" I asked cleary in the state of confusion. "we are the kuraka, yukari, and kurumu fan club!" the three said revealing their fan club outfits. "um you said princesses, kuraka is a boy." I said looking at them. "yea I know but kuraka is my little princess in my book. give me a k.u.r.a.k.a what does that spell. kuraka!" the middle one said. I tuned out the rest until they got some cone things and started hitting me with it making me fall to the ground as they start hitting me with the cones.

Kuraka P.O.V

"there." I said pointing to tsukune as he got hit with cones. "magic wand magic wand magic wave clean up!" yukari said jumping down as brooms and stuff started floating hitting the stupid fan club. I ran up to them. "hey why are you doing this? that's not nice." I said putting my hand up to my chest. "yea beating the stuffing out of poor tsukune like that." yukari yelled at them. "I should kick your ass." kurumu yelled as they ran away. I ran to tsukune helping him. "tsukune are you alright?" I asked holding him. "y-yea, totally fine, heh." he did a nervous laugh.

Tsukune P.O.V

"ugh." I winced as I cleaned the blood from the back of my head. "maybe I am abit useless. relying on kuraka, kurumu and even little yukari to save me. I know kuraka is also a boy but hes just no good in his human form. and even yukari can do more then me. maybe I'm just a weak little human." I said laying on my floor. I reached for my pink phone as I open it. I put it to my ear. "yea hello. I dought anyone can hear me. I'm a weak human and a panty waist enrolled in a school by monsters, for monsters and with monsters..do you think its best to just leave?" I.said in the phone then I gently toss my phone acrosd the floor going to sleep.

---

I woke up in pj's as I walked put my dorm. I walk into the boys bathroom. it was rather big. I started brushing my teeth then I heard some howling and whistling. I turned to the doorway to see a huge group of boys with hearts in their eyes looking at kuraka. kuraka looked around then his eyes landed on me. "tsukune!" he yelled. he was in some skeleton pj's. they were blue with gloeing skeletons prints on them. "kuraka." I said as he jumped on me hugging me. "oh how come tsukune always gets kuraka but were cant even get close to touch him.'' a boy said pouting. "yea he doesn't even try but he still does it!" another one yells. "its just not fair!!!"