Nicknames I

Nicknames I

"I love nicknames. It makes me feel loved. It makes me feel less alone in this world."
-Ellen Page

-----

Kagami Taiga

You call him Tiger and Hot Stuff. Mostly because of his attitude, but also because of how cute he is when he blushes at the names.

He calls you Beautiful. He calls you that because he thinks you're beautiful.

-----

Kuroko Tetsuya

You call him Romeo and Teddy Bear. You call him that because you like to cuddle with him, and both of you have heard about the famous love story, 'Romeo and Juliet'.

He calls you Juliet and Darling. For the same reason as above, you are both familiar with the famous play. You are very precious in his life, and he calls you that to let you know just how much you mean to him.

-----

Kise Ryōta

You like to call him Handsome, Sunshine, and Baby. You call him handsome, obviously, because he's handsome. He's just your big ball of sunshine, and sometimes he's just a big baby, hence the name.

He calls you Gorgeous, Peaches, and Doll Face. He thinks you're a beautiful person, with doll-like features, and a sweet attitude.

-----

Midorima Shintarō

You love to call Midorima Honey, Hun, and Love/My Love. You just absolutely love it when he blushes and stutters whenever you use his nicknames.

He, although he's a tsundere, likes to call you Precious when you're alone. You're precious to him, as the name implies, which led to him calling you this.

-----

Aomine Daiki

You like to call him Good Looking, Loverboy, and Babe. As the name implies, you call him Good Looking because he's good looking

He calls you Babe, Doll, Pumpkin, and when you're alone, he calls you Sweetheart. He thinks you have the looks of a doll and he really loves you, and thinks the name Sweetheart fits you.

-----

Murasakibara Atsushi

You call him a bunch of names: Sugar, Boo, Sugar Lips, Gum Drop, and Cookie. You love giving him nicknames. You give him nicknames usually corresponding with sweets and/or treats.

He likes to call you Kit Kat, Cupcake, Sweetie, and Cutie (Pie). He loves sweets, and he loves you. So, he gives you sweet treat nicknames.

-----

Akashi Seijuro

You call him Emperor, Darling, Your Highness(jokingly), and My King. You both stick to similar nicknames. You gave him the nicknames knowing about his Emperor's Eye. He approves of the nicknames, and finds them amusing.

He calls you Empress, Dear, Your Highness(jokingly), and My Queen. Again, you both exchanged similar nicknames. He finds you amusing when you blush slightly at the names he's given you.

-----
(unedited)
A/N: I tried not to reuse any nicknames.