Cute Fluffy Voltron Fam

((My headcannon for this is that they're at a mall +on earth+ and the kiddos get Shiro this shirt as a joke.))

Shiro smiled as he saw the heros of the universe run around like toddlers at the mall. Zarkon had been defeated,humans and aliens,even the Galra ,were allies once again and lived in harmony. Shiro had decided to take the paladins to the mall,wanting to treat them for a job well done. He loved them to pieces,like his own kids. He thought on that for a moment. He was still a bit too young to have kids. He was only 22. He was stuck in his world for a good three minutes before something pink was shoved in his face. He blinked and looked. It was a sweater with the words 'Space Dad' written across the chest. Keith was holding it up,blushing as the rest of the gang laughed behind him.

"W-we found this for you Shiro........" He stuttered. "You've always been like a father to us,even now. We love you." Shiro blinked and smiled,taking the shirt.

"......you guys know im only 22 right?" He said. Que the gasped and shocked faces.

"No way! You can't be!"

"Thats only like,four years older than us!"

"I knew it!"

"How are you so wise then?"

"Duh,he was kept in a Galra prison. Anyone who survived that HAS to be wise."

"Alright,smarty pants. Then why aren't you any smarter Lance?"

"Excuse me?!?"

"Keith is right Lance,you're still as dumb as a rock."

"Dont bring Hunk into this. Thats an insult to him."

"Hey,I heard that!" Shiro smiled and chuckled at the four fighting teens. He really loved these guys.......