Basia.

"Ok sweetie. No matter what dragon you get, I'm proud if you." Daddy said.
"Thanks Daddy." I whispered hugging.

Everyone started cheering my name.
"Fear will make you hesitate. And hesitation will cause fear. Just go out there and do your best sweetie. We will be proud of you." Mom said

I smiled and hugged her. I stepped into the arena and walked up to Gothi. She took my wrist. She pointed to a cage behind me.
"Are you crazy? She's just a little girl! That's more dangerous than a Timberjack!" Dad raged.

Gothi gave him the stink eye. He stopped talking, but he was furious. Mom looked worried like everyone else.
"Gothi, are you sure?" Uncle Hiccup asked.

She nodded and walked to the door. Gobber opened the cage. I smelled chocolate.
Uh oh. I thought.

A Snapptrapper flew out the door, all heads snapping. It landed in front of me. I reached out to it. It reared back and snapped all heads at me.
"Get her out of there! Basia!" Mom and dad called trying to get to me.

But the door was closed. I gulped.
"You like chocolate?" I asked.

It stopped and tilted all heads.
"I do to... I'm nice...I won't hurt you..." I whispered.

It sniffed me and nuzzled me.
"She did it!" Dad cried.

Everyone cheered.
"It must​ have been how young she is. Snapptrappers love little kids." Antiue Astrid said.

"Basia Jorgensen, the first to train a Snapptrapper!" Gobber said as everyone cheered.
"Im naming you Coca." I laughed as we walked out the arena.

Mom and dad hugged me.
"We are so proud of you." They whispered.

"Next up is Leopolda!" Uncle Hiccup announced.