Chapter 4

• Dedikeret til Mya

WARNING Smut scene this chapter. Skip if you don't like that sort of stuff, I'll do a chapter recap next one for the stuff you missed... which isn't much.

And, I'm going to promote my two other stories... because I can... and I think they're awesome. We Meet Again and Check Yes! They're both boyxboys by the way :D You can find them on my profile, so go read them! After you read this though XD

Okay, I'll shut up after this one last note. Listen to Artist vs Poet's cover of Call Me Maybe to get an idea of how Trevor sings it! It's why I put that specific song in this chapter (:

It was finally the weekend. I'd been waiting for Saturday to come excitedly and it didn't seem to come fast enough. By Thursday I'd been ready to get my piercings. Trevor only laughed at my excitement and told me to calm down. I could tell that he was just as excited as I was though. He was only hiding it so that I didn't get anymore excited than I already was.

We were sitting in my room right now. My parents weren't home and we were going to go to the shop in about five hours. I was trying to ignore how anxious I really was. It wasn't really working since Trevor had me pulled close against his side and was bouncing his right foot excitedly. It kept tapping my knee, which was a bit annoying but Trevor did it all the time. I was used to it.

"What are we even watching?" I finally asked, perplexed by whatever the fuck was playing on my TV. Trevor looked a bit hurt by my words so I kissed his cheek. His tapping had quit but came back after I had picked his cheek. "Calm down."

"B-But... it's Avatar, the best show ever!" Trevor whined, pouting adorably. I pecked his lips this time and he grinned in return.

"Well, nerd boy, I'll be back. I'm thirsty." I got up, having to put up a struggle to get out of Trevor's grip. He pinned me to my disheveled bed, pulling my shirt up to tickle my sides mercilessly. I tried to force him off of me, but I was giggling too hard and breathing was a bit difficult. I wasn't the strongest person either. Trevor licked up my heaving chest, causing me to moan a bit. He pulled back, sitting up on top of me. I took my chance and wiggled out from underneath him. Once I was finally free I laughed, almost tripping onto my face because of one of my shirts. Or his shirts. Who cared. After gaining my footing I rushed out of my room with a wide grin.

"Your sexy-as-fuck nerd boy!" Trevor called as I took the steps down two at a time. I couldn't help but burst into laughter again. I poured a glass of milk and then on my way out of the kitchen decided on pouring Trevor one too. The poor boy couldn't be awake in the morning without his milk. I snickered to myself as I poured him a glass. If he knew what I was thinking he'd kill me.

When I came back into my room Trevor had gotten out of his PJs and was wearing his all black Tripp pants, my black Falling in Reverse shirt and fishnet fingerless gloves. As soon I set our glasses down he burst into singing.

"I threw a wish in the well,

Don't ask me, I'll never tell

I looked to you as it fell,

and now you're in my way

I trade my soul for a wish,

pennies and dimes for a kiss

I wasn't looking for this,

but now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin',

Ripped jeans, skin was showin'

Hot night, wind was blowin'

Where you think you're going, baby?