Rules and Info

~•Rules:

●1: Respect all contestants and our judges. •Bullying and hurtful comments will not be tolorated. •This will lead us to disqualify you from the contest.

●2: Only language we could accept is English. (Sorry in advance.)

●3: Do not bribe our judges.

●4: Completely fill out form correctly.

●5: Follow us, add this book to your library, to know updates and announcements for winners and other info.

●6: Story must be published here on Wattpad and be at least 1000 words long. (Poetry is the only exception.) ▪ A/N's do not count.

●7: Mature rated books will not be accepted unless prompt description says so.

●8: If you are an accepted contestant of The Neon Awards 2017 contest, you can join The Neon Awards Battle.

~•Information:

● There will be only 2 judges.

●We are only accepting 8 writers- 4 for short story, 4 for poetry- per compitition/prompt . (16 writers total)~ First come, first serve.)

●Your Short stories/Poems should be all in One book. ▪Title it however you want but add the tag #theneonawardsbattle so we can find it.

●If battle entries are full, you may still enter as a backup.

●You will battle against the other writers in the compitition/prompt you have entered for.

●There will be a winners bracket and runners-up bracket. Winner of Runner-up bracket will be receive The Neon Awards Battles Runner-up Award.

●We will let you know if you have been disqualified or have won a round.

●If you're unable to continue the battle, please let us know and you will be replaced by a backup.

●Final 2 writers standing (one from each compitition) will compete for The Neon Awards Battle Championship Winner.

Password to know if you read and understand rules: Comment on this chapter the last restaurant you went to.

▪If you still have questions, feel free to ask. ^_^