The Potion CATastrophe

Aphmaus' P.O.V catastrophe
"Dante!" I say, racing into his backyard with Celestia.
"Woah hey Aph- AH DOG!" Dante says as Celestia jumps on top of him, licking his face. I laugh a bit.
"Looks like someone missed you." I say, giggling.
"She's gotten so much bigger." Dante says, holding the dog in his arms.
"Celestia is still my little baby." I say, taking Celestia from her. Celestia barks happily.
"Heh, you've had her since freshman year of high school right?" Dante asks.
"Yep! I think I got her on Thanksgiving. It's been so long though."
"It's felt like hundreds of years." Dante remarks, laying down on the grass. I put down Celestia and lay next to him. Celestia licks my face, then lays next to me.
"It's pretty great that you moved in. When we saw someone moving in the same day, we were afraid that it was gonna be someone really mean. When we saw you, I was really happy. So was Laurence and Garroth." Dante says, looking at me.
"Same here. We thought it would be someone like Michi." I say, shivering at the thought of Michi.
"Oh Irene that would be awful." Dante says. "Just the thought of her gives me a headache." I laugh a bit.
"Me too." I reply, looking at the clouds. He follows my gaze.
"That one looks like a snowman eating marshmallows." Dante remarks, pointing at one of the clouds.
"That's defiantly a bunny on a bicycle." I say.
"Snowman"
"Bunny." We stare at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing.
"Are we seriously arguing about clouds?" He asks, still laughing.
"Apparently." I say. I look up and Celestia was nowhere to be seen. "Where's my baby?"
"Huh?" Dante asks, sitting up and scanning the area. We both jump to our feet and starts searching around. We find her in front of the house, but before we could get to her someone throws a potion at her. She barks in pain, then turns into a cat. She looked at herself, most likely confused. I look at Dante and he looks at me. I pick up Celestia, her meowing in protest. "Is this seriously happening?" Dante asks.
"She's adorable but not as adorable as she is normally." I say. "We need to fix this." Dante walks over and picks up some broken glass.
"Potion." Dante says. He got a little sparkle in his eye.
"Oh no." I say, already terrified.
"I know someone who can help us." Dante says.
"Who?" I ask as he pulls out his phone and dials a number.
"Hello? Yes we have a bit of a... CATastrophe going on and we need your help. Can you be here in 20?" He pauses, most likely listening to the other person. "Alright. Cool see you in a bit." He says, then hangs up.
    "Who was that?" I ask.
    "Oh Aph, we got a witch in town."
Dantes' P.O.V
    I open the door to see Lucinda. She was holding a purse with her. 
    "Lucinda! It's great to see you!" I say.
      "You too Dante. It's been too terribly long." Lucinda says, walking in. She sees Aphmau and runs up and hugs her.
    "Lucinda! Oh my Irene it's been so long!" Aphmau says, hugging her back.
"Dante you didn't tell me this little cutie was gonna be here." Lucinda says.
"I wanted it to be a surprise." I say, shrugging.
"So what did you call me in for?" Lucinda asks. Aphmau quickly holds up Celestia. "Is that your dog?" Lucinda asks, surprised.
    "Yeah. She got turned into a cat." Aphmau says.
    "Oh well that will simply not do! Luckily, I have just the thing!" Lucinda says. She sets her purse down on the table and starts pulling out several potions, lots more than could logically fit in the bag.
    "Wow." I mumble under my breath. Lucinda has always been above to cramp lots of potions into small hand bags, but it still amazes me to this day.
"Ah ha! Got it!" She says, quickly pulling out a beaker. It had a blueish greenish liquid inside that looked more like it should be the color of a mermaids tail than of a potion. "Now all Celestia has to do is drink the potion and she should be back to normal in no time!"
"Alright. Celestia open up." Aphmau says, holding Celestia close. She hisses, trying to break free from Aphmaus grasp. I walk over slowly and hold Celestias mouth open as Lucinda pours in the potion. She only pours in about a fourth of the potion in before pulling it away. She put the cap back on and placed it in her bag.
"How long should it take?" I ask Lucinda.
"About an hour or so. How about I stay until then and I make all of us some tea?" Lucinda says.
"That would be wonderful. This whole cat thing has gotten me pretty stressed out." Aphmau says.
"I would like that as well." I say. Aphmau and I sit at the dining room table while Lucinda starts using her witch powers to make coffee. I watch, amazed as the pot flies around the kitchen, filling itself up with water and making the tea almost on its own. Once it's done and ready, she joins me and Aph. We all start to drink the tea and chat about life and stuff.
     "Well it's great to know you're doing alright Aphmau. It's been so long. Can't believe you are still good friends with Kawaii~chan and Katelyn. I'll have to visit them sometime."
    "We all live together. You are welcome anytime Lucinda." Aphmau says, smiling as she sips some of her tea.
    "And I'm surprised you live with Garroth and Laurence still Dante. Didn't you live together in High school?"
    "Yeah. They're good guys." I say. "Man you know how to make good tea." I remark, quickly changing the subject.
    "Yeah! Where did you learn to make such good tea?" Aphmau asks.
    "A witch never tells her secrets." Lucinda says, giggling a bit. Suddenly, Celestia runs into the room. Pink sparkles surrounded her cat form. She suddenly, with a poof of smoke, turned back into a dog. She barked happily, starting to chase her tail.
    "She's back! Thank you so much Lucinda!" Aphmau said, running over and hugging Celestia. I quickly slip Lucinda 20 dollars. She smiles at me.
    "Glad I could do business for ya." She says. She grabs her hand bag and disappears, leaving only a puff of smoke.