The Phonecall & Roc.

Part 3

----------------------------

------------------

Jay'lee POV

________________

__________

After listening to my husbands song and after talking to the boys my phone rang...

*Phonecall*

Jay: Hello?

Mom: Darling! We're all missing you and Jen.

Jay: Mom! Your calling from London, hows everything?

Mom: Jay'lee your brother Deon had an arguement with Marcus a couple of days before and now hes just stormed out since the morning, nobody knows where he's at, his phone is switched off too. So we want you and Jen to stay with Jassie and her family for the year, I know it sounds bad but its crucial, things are going bad down here and we dont want it to effect you two.

Jay: Wait! What, NO!

Mom: Jay Calm down! You will do what i say, dont you shout at me!

Jay: How could you tell me this today!

Mom: Stop Shouting! And I wanted you to be there first. Baby I love you we are doing this for your good.

Jay: NO I don't care BYE.

(End Of Convo)

The boys all began to stare at me, really weird...

Roc: Jay'lee who was that? Why are so angry?

Jay: My Mom, she wants me to stay with my cousins family for the whole year! She's basically saying I'm not allowed to come to my own house.

Prince: Ohh, But she's probably doing it for a reason.

Prod: Yeahh Jay'lee, no mother would say that for a pointless reason.

Jay'lee: Aurgh, I'm actually confused. My older brother even left my house, nobody knows where he's at.

Prod: Ohh, be optimistic gurrrrl (Says it in a girly way, and winks)

Jay'lee: (Laughs) Alright. Aurghh, where are these girlss? I'm sure they gonna take time, do y'all wanna go, you might be getting bored or suffin?

Roc: Naa its cool Jay.

Prince: How bout you come to our room?

Prod: Yeah that's good, you could meet Ray.

Jay: Sure, but hold'up for a bit.

I went to my room, got a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote on the paper

"Heyy, was waiting for y'all! I'm now jus chilling with my new friends ;)

Haha, so I'm just at their room, will be back ina couple of hourss

- Jayy xxx "

I put the paper on the table, the boys looked at it and Roc laughed.

Roc: Now you coming?

Jay: Wait.. I'm not going in this (points to tank and shorts), gonna change, how about you lot go and one of y'all stay behind?

Prod&Prince: Sure, I'm not staying behind, you'l take forever.

Roc: I'll stay (Smiles)

Prince & Prod left and Roc just followed me in my room.

Jay: (Opens wardrobe and picks out her clothes)

Jay: Hey I'm going go change.

Roc: Cool, imma just chill here.

Jay: Okay.

I went and got changed, then I went to Jassie's room because the rest of my stuff was there, I got some converses and a beanie.

Since my hair was wet from the water park, I quickly dryed it using Jen's hair dryer.

Jay: Hey I'm done.

Roc: Where are you?

Jay: Near the door.

Roc: Oh alright.

(Jay is wearing this --

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46733390 ).

Roc: You look nice (Smiles)

Jay: Thanks (Smiles back)

Me and Roc just started talking again, its like we talk about one thing and it links to another to another, we just clicked I guess.

We were just walking down the hallway and I saw this little girl crying, Roc looked at me confused, I ignored his expression and went up to the girl.

Jay: Hey sweetie whatsup? Why you crying?

Little girl: Nun'ya fucking business Bitch!

My mouth dropped, this sweet innocent girl calling me a bitch?! But I'm not gonna retaliate, I looked at Roc and he burst.

Roc: OMFG!! (Laughs hard!!)

Jay: Shutup Roc.

Roc: (Still on the floor laughing)

I held the back of Roc's collar and dragged him away, he was still in hysterics. -___-

Roc: (Still Laughing)

Jay: Roc Shut Up -__-

Roc: (Finally stops laughing) I've stopped, happy? (Winks)

Jay: Very. Now where's your room??

Roc: Last one down.

Jay: Kay.

As we reached to his room, Roc looked at me in my eyes for like 10 seconds, then a huge grin formed on his face and he started laughing again -__-

He got his key out and unlocked the door.

He went in and I followed him. He closed the door, I could hear the tv on.

He looked at me and whispered 'Play Along' I looked at him confused and he held my hand.

O.O

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry I took forever to post, its because I felt really ill all of a sudden!! ;( Sorry that this chapter is short!!

Please comment!! :D

<3