Kitsune is born

I don't own Naruto or the characters. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto. Well have fun and enjoy.

Jiji= 3rd hokage

nii-san= kurama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years later

it has been three years since i've left to live in the forest. ever since i've left nii-san has taught me several jutsus including fuinjutsu, senjutsu, and dojutsu.

'hey kit at this rate you are at ANBU level if not higher. why don't you go talk to the old man and ask him if you can join the ANBU' Nii-san suggested.

'sure' i said and then teleported to the hokage's office 

hokage's office 

3rd hokage's P.O.V.

i was just doing some paperwork (my arch nemesis) when someone popped out of nowhere scaring the living shit out of me.

"JIJI" i heard a  familiar voice call.

" Naruto how have you been and where have you been?" I asked

" I've been good and I've been staying in the forest." Naruto said "But that is not the reason why I came. The reason why I came is because I wanted to ask you if I could join the ANBU, so can I please?" He asked.

" Sure if you think you can past the test then sure." I said.

"Thank you Jiji." Naruto said

I clapped my hands and an ANBU appeared. "Get me the mental ANBU test." I ordered.

" Hai." The ANBU said dissapearing and then reappearing with a test in his hand and handed it to me.

" Ok Naruto you have two hours to finish this test." I told him.

Naruto's P.O.V.

'So Jiji is giving me two hours. Nii-san should I fool them or show them how smart I am?'

'Show them how smart you are.'

'I agree.'

Jiji just handed me the test and it was really easy. After the first thirty-five minutes was done then I decided that I should wait for five minutes.

five minutes later

"Here you go Jiji." I said as I handed it to Jiji. When he got the test I saw his facial expression turn into a shocked expression.

'Nii-san I passed.'

'Good job kit but wait for him to announce it before you get all excited'

'Ok'

"N-n-naruto y-y-you passed. The only thing left is for you to pass the physical test." Jiji said.

"Can I take that test in the forest?" I asked.

"Sure" then he clapped his hands and the same ANBU as earlier appeared "Tell all the ANBU to report to the forest."

" Well bye Jiji I'll be waiting but if y'all take more then 5 minutes to get there imma go on a rampage." I said before I shunshined to the namikaze compound which is where I kept all of my ninja gear, scrolls, and seals then shunshined to where I was gonna fight the ANBU. I got there and saw that all of the ANBU were there.

"So Jiji I see that you took my advice and got here within five minutes."

"Yes yes I did. Now naruto how many ANBU would you like to go up against?" Juji asked

'Nii-San should I say all and show them a tad bit of my power'

'Yes kit you should'

"All of them" I said

"You sure" he said making sure

"Yes I'm sure" I said

"Alright you heard the boy. ATTACK." Jiji said

'Oh this is gonna be easy. Wait shit I forgot to get a cloth to cover my eyes.'

"Wait do any of you have a cloth?" I asked

"Yea I do why?" Jiji said

"Because unless y'all don't wanna be dead I suggest you give me the cloth" I stated simply and so jiji handed me a piece of cloth that I used to cover my eyes. "Now y'all can attack" I told them.

No One's P.O.V.

All the ANBU attacked naruto but they didn't notice that he had shunshined behind them.

"Too slow you dimwits. SHADOW CLONE JUTSU." Naruto yelled cause about a hundred clones to appear. A fourth of the shadow clones unsealed two swords that had fox heads at each end and a chain attached to the other sword. That one fourth took down about a half of the ANBU while the other half had to deal with several handmade kunai that could paralyze you with one touch that naruto made. In the end naruto had won and over half of the ANBU had to go to the hospital. The third hokage just stood there shocked to the point that his mouth was hanging open then he closed it just as fast as it opened.

"Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze you are now an ANBU black ops. Your code name shall be Kitsune." The third hokage said.

"Thanks Jiji now if you don't mind getting out of my forest please." Naruto said. As he said that the hokage left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me what you think even though it's probably shit