Harry and Draco Potter-Malfoy

Harry sighed as he lowered himself into one of the dining rooms chairs, rubbing his tired eyes as he looked at the steaming food in front of him.

It had been an hour since the demigods have left and everyone was finally calm. Tense but calm nonetheless.

But Harry wasn't going to meet with everyone and talk about what happened. He was tired but mostly worried.

Draco Malfoy was supposed to arrive to Grimmuald place a couple days ago and has not replied back to Harry's letters or sent any of his own. Harry was anxious, wondering what he was up to and if anything was wrong.

If he's not here by tomorrow I'm going looking for him, Harry decided as he relaxed a little.

He looked back at the food before shaking his head and pushing it away, not hungry. Harry sighed as he got up from his spot at the table and made his way over to the living room, collapsing onto the couch. Harry smiled and closed his eyes.

____

Sirius pulled aside Remus abruptly as they were about to walk into the meeting.

"Remus, I have to tell you I am not going to be joining you for the meeting. I have some business to attend to." Sirius said, a grin with a hint of nervousness that showed in his eyes.

"Oh, alright," Remus said frowning at him as Sirius's lips kept twitching and his nervous eyes glinting. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No, no," Sirius said as he wildly shook his head as he quickly grabbed onto Remus's shoulders and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm just excited and nervous."

"For what?" Remus wondered as he chuckled and hugged Sirius back.

Sirius pulled away, staring straight into Remus's eyes. "You'll see. I just hope you don't faint of surprise."

Remus frowned playfully as Sirius snickered at him.

Sirius punched Remus's arm softly as he left him standing there, leaving through the front door and with a pop, apparated.

Remus rolled his eyes after him, walking into the room and closing the door.

~40 minutes later~

Harry slept soundly before waking up 40 minutes later from someone tapping his nose lightly three times. Harry scrunched up his face in tiredness and frustration.

"Let me sleep," he said tiredly, making his words sound slurred but he didn't open his eyes. If Harry had he would have seen that he wasn't in Grimmuald place anymore.

The person tapped his nose lightly again and Harry swatted their hand away and tried to snuggle back into the couch pillows but...

This wasn't the couch.

"Potter wake up right now or so help me-"

Harry's eyes flew open, a large smile on his face. He looked around for his glasses so he could see but they were shoved onto his face by the one and only Draco Malfoy.

"Draco!" Harry said happily, grinning as he was scooped up into the Slytherin's arms.

"Hey Scarhead," Draco whispered, pulling Harry close to him.
"Are you alright? Sirius told me that things between wizards and demigods almost got a bit ugly."

"Everything is fine now, both Mad-Eye and Luna were possessed by a Greek monster. They're recovering and they'll be alright," Harry told him, snuggling into Draco's warm and familiar chest. "I missed you, Dragon."

"I missed you, Scarhead," Draco said, gripping Harry's shirt in his hands and kissing his forehead and sniffing Harry's hair. "I got you something."