Period

It is Hermione's seventh year at Hogwarts. She's clutching on her bed because of the pain. The pain only girls can understand.

Suddenly, Ginny came in, "Are you alright Hermione?" she asked worriedly. "Yeah I am perfectly fine, see!" she said sarcastically. Then she remembered her git attitude "Oh Ginny! I'm sorry, it's just to painful and my lower back hurts!"

Ginny suggested that she need to go to madam Phomphrey but Hermione said that madam Phomphrey has no potion to stop the hurting and she couldn't ask professor Slughorn because things can get akward so she just stay there at the dormitory, groaning, clutching, crying sometimes.

——————
NEXT DAY
——————

Hermione walk out of the dormitory and sit at the common room couch, moaning and groaning, again. The Harry and Ron ask Hermione what's wrong, but Hermione doesn't answer, knowing they will not understand. Suddenly, Ginny and Parvati. "Ginny why does it hurt so badly, it feels like I've been stabbed by many knives!"

"Be thankful it doesn't hurt much like Her-" but Hermione gave her a death glare and muttered sorry.

"Hey mate, I just remembered I told Luna to wait at the quidditch pitch. See yah later mate!" Ron said, leaving Hermione with Harry.

"'Mione, come on, tell me what's wrong" so Hermione told him about her monthly period, and then suddenly, Harry thought of an idea, an idea that can make Hermione feel better

"Move over, sit in front of me" she groaned and do as he told. "What in Merlin's name are you planning to do" he didn't answer. He started to massage her lower back, "Feeling better now eh" he said while massaging her. "Hmm, yeah, can you continue this for a minute or two" she giggled.

"Yeah sure" Harry continued to massage her back, sometimes she moaned, earning a few looks on other gryffindors.

After about 15 minutes, Harry stopped and Hermione understands that he's tired now.

They got up and she said "Thanks Harry, you did really make me feel better, LOADS better" she giggled, planting a small kiss on his cheek. She then goes to the girls' dormitories.

Leaving Harry grinning and smiling there like an idiot.