Prologue

Hello peeps...🙋🙋🙋  Good morning...☺☺☺ Happy and sweet dat ahead peeps... ☺☺☺ Okay, enough of blah blah coming to point now.

Actually I am hell fed up, upset and irritated with all drama currently going on IB. So I want some different ShivIka so here I am with totally off track story from current track.☺☺☺

Conditions

- Shivay and Anika get married due to Family’s force (no forced marriage by Shivay...)

- Shivay is in so called love with Tia as per his thinking.

- Shivay is in leave-in with Tia at some other flat (As family is not happy with their move in..)

- OmRu are in my story but their love story won't be here.

- Anika is daughter of reputed business man not like they saw in show.

CONCEPT

After marriage ShivIka come to Shivay’s flat to live and there Tia and Anika’s fight happens and Anika give Khidkitod reply to Shitia and this continues till the time Shivay become angry on Anika due to some problem Tia faced and this lead to ShivIka’s fight and then... Okay that I’ll reveal in story...

Prologue

Like every normal girl she too have dream of happy married life with her husband but in their first night her husband not just shattered her that dreams only but he broke her heart too by informing her that he was forced by his family to marry her and he was in love with someone else so he can't be with her.

Will she able to come over from this and woo her husband??? And will he love her forgetting his love???

So now all you what you have to do, okay I am informing once again and it is let me know whether to continue with this or not??? And it is interesting or not????

So waiting for all of your comments and votes…☺☺☺☺🙏🙏🙏🙏