Thugs need love (a roc royal and yn story

Quantaria's pov

I woke up this morning to hear my boyfriend snoring. Oh how much I loved him. I was in his tight ass grip in his arms. I got out of bed to get in the shower to start my weekend, after thirty minutes I got out and did my daily hygiene routine and then Got dressed. I leaned over to wake the sleeping Roc up. He looked over at me mad , knowing me I didn't give a fu*k. "Why did you wake me up" Roc said. Because its almost 10:00 and I'm hungry nigga. "We'll take your ass down stairs and make you something. I have this look that meant I was serious. He might be the Thug in the relationship but he knows not to mess with me when I'm serious.

He got up out of bed, and I couldn't help but to stare at his body and bite my lip. Roc was every girls dream boy. He was light slimed with curly hair and pink plump lips. He was buff as fuck because he boxes so I guess that explains that . He has vampire teeth that would drive you crazy when he would bite your neck. Every girl wants him , but to bad he already has a baddie in his hands.

He put on some basket ball shorts and went down stairs to the kitchen and I followed him. I sat on the counter while he looked in the refrigerator. "Babe what do you want?" Roc said. "Pancakes please". After 10 minutes of him cooking my food it was done " thank you roc" I said . He nodded his head while cleaning the dishes.

Later on 1:00

Rocs Pov

I was getting ready to go the trap house. Man I didn't wanna leave Quantaria, we don't get to hang out as much like we used to. That was my baby thug , lol I swear I love that girl. I went to drop quantaria off and headed to the house. When I got there it was gon be strictly business.

I enter the trap house and all my homies there. I dap them all up. " where is Dj" I ask. In his office" Jordan's says. I head to the office to see DJ. Wassup roc? DJ asks as he daps him up. Good and you" just making a living. DJ was a real chill dude. He was all about business and his money. So lets talk business I say as I take a seat. " this how we gon do this , we gon send Jordan, Eric , and Reef out to sell this and then we gon be done for tonight" DJ said. "Ight I got you" I said. How's my sister been Doing. She good, she's with her friends at the mall right now. Thank you for being there ad protecting her DJ said. Whatever I can do for my bro and my girl. We got up and walked out to the chill area I guess you can call it. And told them the plan and they went out 2deep ( I always wanted to say that 😂😂)

I left the the trap house and called my baby, I missed her so much.

Phone call

Quantaria : hey babe waasup?

Roc : nothing I miss you wanna hang. Out later

Quantaria: sure pick me up in 15?

Roc: yea im on my way

Quantaria: ok bae love u

Roc:love u 2 bae

Phone call ends

Quantaria's pov

So roc just called and he wants to hang out i missed him so much but I no he a thug and has to go to the trap I'm getting dressed I'm wearing my Oreo cookie crop top black shorts and some black and white j's I no I fly 😘 lol and then I got a text form roc

Rocs Text massage: hey bae sorry we can't hang out today something went down at the trap and they need my help sorry bae love u

I no this nigga didn't stand me up again I might as well call nayiah up see what she doing I'm so mad at him but he got to do what he has to do to live so.

Rocs pov: I no Quantaria's mad cause I have to go to the trap but really I'm going to get a ring for her a promise ring I love her so much that I can't live with out her I hope she will like it.

Quantaria pov: so I'm calling nayiah to see what she doing probably fucking lol....

So I call my nigga up and the Bicth didn't answer I no she was fuckin that nigga prince I just don't like him he was a Thot he be fuckin all the girls In the 12th grade,but my girl sanayiah she LOVED prince when he was in mindless behavior he still is but when we didn't no them at the time. Anyway I don't no what to do now. then I got a text form roc what does he want?

Rocs text message: hey bae it's all good at the trap I need u to meet me at star bucks on 10 th street we need to talk. O and hurry

Me: Ok and u can't rush Beauty lol but I'm serious what's up and I'm on the way see yea then 😘 kisses

Roc: I don't see y u need make up on u beautiful anyways and nothing I just NEED to tell u something so hurry

Quantarias pov: I'm so scare what is going on? What happened is my bro ok? Ugh the thoughts going there my head.! So I got in my rang rover (my dream car)and I went to the star bucks and then I see roc just standing outside I'm so scared!

Quantaria: what happened is my brother ok? Y do u need to talk to me about? And boy y u just standing here

Roc: hey to u too quantaria

Quantaria: BOY WHAT DO U NEED!

Roc: I just what to see u if that is ok

Quantaria: u see me bye bae (started to walk off but roc grabbed her hand)

Roc: u love me right and u no I love u and quantaria I just want to give u this and I want u to no that I well NEVER Cheat lie or hurt u I love u quantaria (and then put the promise ring on your hand)

Quantaria: ( tears up ) thanks bae and that was sweet