Epilogue

Ashton's POV

9 years later----

"Daddy, daddy! You're home!"
"Chloe, honey. Slowly, you're going to fall if you keep running so fast."
I saw Aiden scolding his 3 years old daughter. He enrolled himself into the army and came back two years later. I came here to visit him and I am pretty sure Kat would also be coming right now. It wasn't that good after Chloe passed away. Aiden was a mess and Kat was shaking. She experienced it. She saw Chloe fall down and die. As slowly our balloons came down we took Chloe to the already called ambulance and to a hospital. She was give oxygen and everything but couldn't be saved. Her parents were sad but they moved on fast. They got a divorce and both of them remarried. Aiden got married to a girl named Jessica and Kat got married to Dylan whose parties were a total failure in our days. Aiden was the first to have a child and as expected he named her Chloe.
What about me?
Well, I didn't get to complete Chloe's bucket list but I will do everything that was in the list with little Chloe. I didn't tell Aiden about my decision but it was a silent agreement between us after he came to know about the list.
I smiled. Chloe wanted normalcy. She didn't get it when she lived but she is getting it now. She may not be with a physically but we can all feel her presence in our heart. The quiet girl who died over the clouds was remarkable.
We all remember her and we all cherish the memories that we created with her.

                                   -The End.

____________________________________

Author's Note:-
This is the end of Over The Clouds. Hope you enjoyed it.
I am absolutely sorry for all the grammatical errors and spelling errors, I will surely edit those out. Kindly ignore it.
Thank you!!

So...I have a few options for the cover.
Please notify me which one will be good.

So...make your choice!