Chapter 1

"Remember pick up the shovel Ross or we'll get caught"

" I will Austin i just have to make sure she's dead."

"Ross someone is coming pick up the shovel I will hide the girl meet me back in 20"

"k"

It was a cold chilly day in Canada and a women named  Christine who had Curly beach blond hair with soft pinkish lips and a heart shaped face started her day normally waking  up at 6;00 She  took a shower she then got dressed into a crisp white blouse with a black blazer and some black trousers  as it was her first day at her new job. She was going to be a Librarian  at the High school of Toronto. she wanted to impress the pupils and teachers on her first day by not being late and showing up all scruffy and dirty she realised it was 6;45.  She then  set on her way to work excited as this was a new neighbourhood and was doing the job of her dreams.

Christine arrived. she left the car ready start her new day at work but she forgot her ID to prove her as the new teacher she panicked and fumbled through her purse for hope but decided to go with her head in high. She then walked in with high confidence and greeted the new teachers And said "my name is Christine Masters i'm 27 and i'm the new school librarian." The Pe teacher Mr Todd grinned and said "ah your new are you sticking around for long." She replied in a  annoyed but sweet  voice "yes and may i ask you why your asking me about me sticking around." Christine replied. Mr Todd said "The last lady had got admitted into a mental institution after the kids in this school drove her up the wall making her go insane." Christine replied with "Ohh" in a shocked voice. She didn't know if it was a joke but hear no laughs from other teachers so just moved on.

Finally 8 o'clock it was now time for Miss Masters first class She introduced herself but no pupils even acknowledging she was there except from one young man named Ross. Time Went byso slow and  no one even paid a glance to Christine except Ross who didn't seem to look away and was intrigued by what she was saying. She asked a question and Ross put up his hand within a second. Christine started looking around  the room for a miracle to happen maybe someone else had put their hand up but as she suspected there was nothing except Ross so she asked Ross why is it important to read books? Ross started fumbling his words and within a second spluttered out " because your the hot librarian" Christine was in utter disbelief and had sent him to the principals office. Finally the other pupils spoke and Said " this is why your here our other Librarian  went insane because of him  he's crazy he likes to seek revenge in lots of different ways " Miss Masters looked around and giggled thinking it was a joke but suddenly she realised no one else was laughing and this was a serious matter.

To be continued hope you enjoyed 

Ellie