Stealing Problems

It was a normal Saturday,you were on your laptop in your room when suddenly the phone rang.You immediately ran downstairs because the only time you were called at 12:00pm it had to be your best friend Peter Maximoff,you picked up the phone and to your surprise Peter's mom was on the other line, "(Y/N),can you please help me with Peter,this is the 8th time the police had come to our house this week!All I need you to do is make sure he doesn't steal anything for 2 days,just,please,do anything you need to." ,"Of course Ms.Maximoff,i'll be over right away you don't have to worry about a thing."you said 'Of course,Pete always finds a way to ruin my weekend' you thought to yourself.You started to walk to Peter's house kind of peeved because you were perfectly fine with doing nothing all day but you knew you would eventually get over it,as soon as you reached the house you knocked lightly on the door and Peter answered it "Pietro Django Maximoff,as of today you are banned from stealing ANYTHING!"you shouted while pointing dramatically at him "Wha- why?!Did my mom put you up to this?"Peter said "noooo-yes, yes she did."you said "(Y/N) please just ..3 more boxes of twinkies,please?"Peter pleaded "Sorry Pete but I can't let you for 2 days so the answer is no."

You said "Fine,i'll go tell mom you're here"Peter said slamming the door in your face,"PETER!", "right,sorry."he said opening the door.

TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY

"Well Pete you actually made it,i'm proud of you just 2 more minutes and you'll be good"you said looking at Pete as he was flashing one of his adorable smiles,you realized your face went red and warm,luckily he didn't notice(you know..for being the fastest boy on earth).After 1 minute and 15 seconds (very specific time) you decided you were gonna tell him you liked him,in a really cheesy way "Sorry Pete but,you lost this" you said to him with a smirk "WHAT?! What do you mean?!" You went up to him and and grabbed him by the collar "You stole my heart" you say before you smash your lips on his, "How long have you been planning that for?" he said "Just for a minute,was it too cheesy?"you asked "Not as cheesy as all the other jokes you or I have made." "I love your cheesy jokes,and you."you say as you give him a peck on the lips.

Extended ending:

You both looked up to see Wanda,after she noticed that SHE was noticed she ran away screaming "IIIIIII SSHHHIIIIIIIIPPP IIIIIITTTT!!!!" "Should we go after her?"you asked "later,i'm tired."Peter said as you both fell asleep on his couch,in each other's arms.

THE END

A.N: I really hope that this doesn't suck it was my first fanfic so please tell me if you enjoyed it in the comment section,BYE :3