Natsu x Shy!Reader [Edited]

The heavy doors of the Fairy Tail guild got pushed open and the (H/c) haired girl entered the guild. Her body was covered in slight scratches and bruises from her last job, but she was doing fine. She was followed by her Bordeaux red exceed, Flare, who was carrying a small dagger in her paws.

As soon as the doors closed behind her, she sighed heavily and ran her fingers through her hair. Before she even had the chance to walk to the bar for a drink, she saw a flash of pink hair out of the corner of her eye. "(Y/n)!" The salmon haired boy yelled while running towards her.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and grinned widely while looking down at her. "You were gone for quite awhile! Two weeks is a long time, ya know?" He said while walking her to the bar.

(Y/n)'s face heated up and she looked down. Her chest became hot, like a furnace. Her heart beat increased and she felt herself wanting to go home and leave. Being shy wasn't a personal trait that she loved about herself, it was rather something which she hated about herself.

"Natsu,p-please let go of me.." She muttered softly, probably not loud enough since the boy wouldn't remove his arm from her shoulder.

Flare looked up and groaned softly as she saw the salmon haired boy touching her. She turned human, a special magic trait she shared with Carla. She was taller than (Y/n), but shorter than Natsu. Her hair was Bordeaux red and her tail had a white tip at the end, just like her real exceed form. She dug her nails into the boy's arm and snatched it off of (Y/n). "What are you, Deaf?! You're a dragon slayer right? Even i could hear her!" Flare mocked the boy.

Unlike (Y/n), Flare wasn't shy. She was the exact opposite of (Y/n), something that (Y/n) really needed throughout her life. Flare wasn't afraid to speak her thoughts out loud or speak up to people. Without Flare, (Y/n) would've never joined Fairy Tail.

Natsu hissed and rubbed his arm in pain. He looked at the small red spots from where the nails were and whined while gently rubbing over them. "Ow, What was that for?!" He said.

Flare crossed her arms and glared at the boy. "Give her some rest, she just came back from a long job!" She said while throwing her arms up in the air.

Natsu huffed his cheeks and sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the table where his friends were sitting at. "Fine.." He muttered while walking towards his group.

Flare waited for Natsu to leave and then sighed. "Will that boy ever learn how to act like a proper adult?" She asked while walking towards the bar with (Y/n) by her side.

(Y/n) softly giggled and looked down. She dug her hands into her pockets and smiled a little. "It's Natsu, Probably not" She said while sitting down on a bar stool. A soft pink blush covered her cheeks and she felt the same shrinking feeling in her chest.

She had always liked Natsu, but never figured it out. Natsu was the first person to ever talk to her when she joined the guild and the first person to ever become her friend after her mother Yliona went missing. But she was too oblivious, to her own ánd Natsu's Feelings.

"Ara, Ara, It's been quite awhile since i saw you, (Y/n). Same as usual?" Mirajane asked while looking at the (H/c) haired girl and the Bordeaux red haired girl/cat in front of her.

(Y/n) nodded while looking at Mirajane's hands, that were placed on the table. She never made eye contact with people because she couldn't look into someone's eyes longer than 3 seconds before she would get very nervous and freak out. The guild knew this, and no one ever judged her for it.

Mirajane grabbed a glass and filled it with (F/d). She screwed the cap of the drink back onto the bottle and placed it back in the fridge. She looked up at (Y/n) with a small smile and shoved her drink towards her. "Natsu's pretty clingy around you, huh?" She asked with an innocent, but sly smile.