Gala

I stood in front of the camera, while they snapped my picture

I stood in front of the camera, while they snapped my picture. I knew that I looked like a million bucks, and he would definitely want this dress off my body.

"Are you ready Naomi?" Mustafa asked, extending a hand to me. I grabbed his arm, and we walked into the gala. I really couldn't force myself to attend the gala alone. This would be a night full of acting phony around rich white people, who would donate to his campaign.

"Of course!" I said, giving him a flirty smile. Mustafa was definitely easy on the eyes, and it was the daily gossip that he wanted to be with your girl.

We walked into the gala and said "You know, everyone is going to be jealous that you are my date tonight."

"Oh trust me I know." I cooed. I'm a single girl and nothing is wrong with flirting with a fine man.

We walked into the room and all eyes were on us. I looked up and saw Roman talking with someone. He gave me a displeasing look. He was not a fan of me being with Mustafa.

Men have such double standards. They can have a whole girlfriend or wife, fuck you and expect you not to "cheat" on them. If Roman wants to play games with me, I will do the same.

He made his way over to us, almost seem like he ran over to us.

"Good evening Mr. Ali.." His eyes trailed off to me. "I'm surprised to see you here with Ms. Knight. Glad you both could make it." Roman said, putting on a front. He was definitely upset.

"Yes, she's beautiful isn't she." Mustafa looked at me, and kissed me on my cheek.

"She's more beautiful on my dick." I heard Roman mumble.

"I'm going to grab us some wine Noami. I'll be back!" Mustafa said, and went over to a waiter.

"What the fuck are you doing with him? Of all people. My friend.."

"Mustafa isn't your friend and I can do whatever I want. I'm single remember. You're the one who is in love with someone else."

Roman looked around, making sure no one could hear him. "When I drop Alexa off at her house, I want you in my bed. I'm not gonna play these games with you."

I shook my head. "What if I'm already in Mustafa's bed? I mean you see how he looks at me."

Roman adjusted his tie. "You wouldn't dare.. I think I've been quite patient with you, but I need to be inside of you again."