Chapter 3~This cant be happening, is this even possible?

Laylas POV~

As i start to wake up im met with a pounding ache in my head. I strech trying to get the stiffness out of my limbs. My back hurts as if ive been slammed into a wall. Thats when it all hits me. I must have passed out. But when, how? Then i remember him, his dark mistifying eyes how they were trained on my every movement. How did he get to me so fast?

As I go to sit up, I open my eyes and look around the room. The walls are bare and white, the bed that im laying on has midnight blue colored blankets. Pulling the blankets off of me i look for away out of the room. There are three doors on the left side of the room. Lets hope one of them is away out of here. getting off the bed i plant my feel in the soft beige carpet. I walk to the door thats in the middle of the two. I open it to find a white bathroom with a big tub and seperate shower, 2 sink counter, and white tile everywhere.

Not wanting to waste anytime i close the door and go to the one to the right of it. Opening it i fing the one that leads to the hall. Stepping out theres no one out there from what i see. Taking a chance I walk out in search for the way out. After walking aimlessly for a good 10 minutes i walk into a wall. I stumble back prepared to hit the floor when to strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me towards a muscular chest. Well i was wrong this isnt a wall at all. Tingles shoot through my body as im met in his embrace causing me to gasp. I rest my hands on the persons chest and finally meet the eyes of the man thats holding me and causing me to feel so safe and at home.

My eyes are met with a pair of sky blue eys with long black lashs and black bangs falling over his forhead. Not resisting the earger, I reach up and run my hand through his hair pushing it away from his face. Im met with a deep husky groan that rumbles through his chest and causes me to break out of the spell I was under. Pulling out of his embrace with my cheeks a prominent red i cough awkwardly getting his attention. He doesnt move just stares at me with an intense and hungry raw look in his eyes that i cant help but become aroused and have my breath pick up.

"I wouldnt do that if i were you love im trying to control myself. But if you dont I wont hesitate to take you right now against these walls." he says with such confidence i cant help but believe him. Not trusting myself, my horomones, or him i take a much needed step back and take a few deep breaths. After a minute i think ive gotten ahold of myself and trust my voice enough not to break,"who are you and where am i?". For a minute he just stares at me as if hes analyzing me.

"well my dear, im Rixton Turner, your in my home as you probably already figureed out, and we have much to discuss. I dont want to put alot of pressure on you but the matter needs to be addressed as soon as possible." What does he mean, Im so confuse, why does he even want me here. 

Sorry it was a short chapter and ive been doing a lot of cliff hangers but i want to get something up bye loves:)~xoxo