Chapter Two

Niall Horan
Niall was in his last class before lunch which was an extracurricular. Film class was Niall's favorite thing to do, other than singing of course. Singing was Niall's past time and film was his afterschool project.

Niall was relieved Zayn wasn't in film class with him. He didn't think he'd be able to concentrate with him in the room. And he made him super nervous.

Niall adjusted the camera and checked to make sure it was adjusted to the right setting before he gave the thumbs up to his partner, Justin. Niall kept the camera trained on Justin and Laura as they began to practice their scene.

Over the next hour they had to redo the scene because they laughed or messed up and Niall then added those to the bloopers for the play. The final time they tried they got it right without any screwups and they wrapped up, as the bell rang for lunch.

Niall packed up his things and shrugged his pack over his shoulders and made his way out into the hall, Justin following behind him.

"Niall, wait up!"

Niall slowed down his pace so Justin could catch up. When he did, Niall waited for Justin to say something. Justin was an awkward popular kid that Niall knew before he came to Bradford so he wasn't surprised by how he was acting.

"Hey. How was the scene?"

Niall kept walking and said, "Good. You guys did great."

Justin smiled and nodded. "Alright. See ya later."

Niall said nothing as he entered the cafeteria and scanned the room for his friends. He saw them on the other side of the cafeteria and they spotted him, waving him over. Niall crossed the room and stood with them in line.

"How was film class?" Austin asked.

Niall sighed and shook his head. "Exhausting. I had to make Justin and Laura rehearse the scene until they got it right."

Alex laughed and Becky said, "Well at least they got it right?"

Niall shrugged and he felt someone staring at him. He knew who it was before he saw him. Zayn had just entered the cafeteria and was walking in their direction.

Niall looked away and he felt his face turn a bright red when Zayn's hand  brushed up against his and he felt his hand tingle at the contact. Niall couldn't deny that he wanted to feel that again.

After Niall piled his tray high with food, he walked over to the table that Alex, Becky, and Austin shared everyday. When they were all seated Niall watched as Zayn walked over.

"Can I sit here?"

Niall stared up at him, unable to refuse. Well he was able, he just didn't want to. Niall smiled and moved over. "Sure."

"Thanks." Zayn said.

"No problem." Niall said still smiling and dug into his food.

Zayn Malik
Zayn watched Niall eat, amazed at how much the boy was eating. His tray had been piled high with food and in four or five minutes half of it was gone. In the time it took Niall to eat half of what was on his tray, his friends had only eaten half of their normal helping.

Zayn diverted his eyes from Niall and stared down at his plate. As appetizing as the food looked, Zayn couldn't bring himself to eat it. He was actually hungry for something else. Blood.

Damnit. I should have fed this morning.

Zayn shook his head and tried not to think about blood. He tried to think about anything else but that. He felt someone nudge him. Zayn looked up to see Niall looking at him.

Niall pointed to his tray of food. "Are you going to eat that?" He asked sheepishly.

Zayn shook his head and stared at him, taking in his appearance for the sixth time today. The blond hair that seemed to have been dyed, the intense blue eyes that seemed to hold the world, the milky white complextion, his plump pink lips that Zayn just wanted to kiss, his voice was the sound of an angel and his personality was off the charts.

Niall was beautiful and he was Zayn's mate.

Niall grabbed his tray and started eating its contents. Zayn couldn't help but watch him eat and when he got the feeling that it was creepy, he stopped.

Turning and staring at the table Zayn made a promise to himself. One that he would do everything to keep. He would never break it. No matter what.

Zayn promised to never hurt Niall.