Part 10

In morning, both got up n went to dere ishima aftr getting ready n had breakfast wid her n left for school. Raman woke up n got ready n today he had a plan as to hw to make ishita listn to him... Raman called mihika to ask whether ishita had left for clinic n she replied romi had dropped her to clinic...

Raman called her clinic n asked her receptionist bout her.. She said ishita hadn't reached clinic til nw.. He told her sumthng n hanged up d cal.. Ishita reched clinic n ws waiting for patients in her cabin... Raman on d other side had planned sumthng for ishita... It ws lunch tym nw n dere were no appointments til dn n she got pissed wid ds n called d receptionist to ask about it.. She replied dere were only 2 appointments wich had been cancelled n for rest of d day only 1 more appointment is dere wich is at 3.30pm... She informed ishita n left.

It ws 1.30pm n ishita ws feeling dizzy n sleepy so she ws nt in position to attend dose... She immediately got up n left d clinic for home. She didn't saw d receptionist at her seat so she left a msg for her at d table.. She reached home by 2 n had her lunch wid ruhi adi n went to sleep.. Ruhi went for her skating class n adi for his guitar class..

On d other hand, raman called d receptionist to follow his plan. She immediately called in ishita's cabin bt no one picked d call... She dn went to her cabin saw she ws nt dere... She dn called raman dat mam is nt in her cabin, listening to dat he panicked... He asked her whr is she n shr were u... She replied... "sir i jst went for lunch n nw she is nt dere"... Raman got worried n thght whr she must b n he immediately called mihika to ask bout her... mihika replied dat no one is at home.. Vandu akka n amma hv gone for veg market n dn dey wud got to temple... She also got worried on knowing she is nt at d clinic... She askd him to call toshi aunty may b she is dere...

Raman called home n sarika picked d call... In bhalla house, toshiji ws sleeping n simmi ws out to hospital for ananya n only sarika ws present. He askd sarika as to has ishita cum home n her reply ws no... He also askd whether amma n vandu hv returned n is dere house open.... Sarika who had jst returned frm her colg didn't knew bout ishita at iyer house sleeping n replied iyer house ws closed n lights were also off.. Raman hung d call.. He ws hell tensed nw... He didn't knew wat to do.. He asked mihika to call ishita as she wud nt pick his call.. Mihik called her...

In iyer house, ishita ws sleeping in her room n her phn ws constanly ringing bt she cudnt listn as it ws on silent... It ws 5pm by nw n mihir came to raman n got to knw bout ishita... None of dem had any clue of her... She ws nt picking d call...

In bhalla house, toshiji woke up n simmi ws bak home n sarika ws in her room busy wid rohit.. Toshiji n simmi were worried as to whn vl differences betwn raman n ishita b resolved n wid dat were having evening tea..

In iyer house, ishita ws still sleeping.. Vandu n amma came bak home n had dere evening coffee n snacks n went to dere rooms to relax aftr d tiring day.. None of d two knew dat ishita ws home...

In office, raman decided to search for her n mihika thght to go n chk at home n mihir had meeting so he remained in office... Raman ws leaving by car n he saw mihika ws waiting for auto n dn he offered her to drop home as dere ws strike of public transport today..

Both left for home n while driving raman ws thinking bout todays plan of talking to ishita... He had booked a conference hall in a hotel n he had decorated al wid her favrt floweres candles n pics of dere togetherness frm d tym dey first met to nw... He had done al by himself to jst let her knw hw much he loves her n also tell d truth behind shagun's pregnancy wich she has misunderstood as shagun-raman's baby... bt nw he ws tensed for keeping her wait... He knew d delay ws nt intentional bt due to certain issues at d hotel his plan got delayed n ishita left b4 he cud surprise her... He didn't bothered bout d arrangemtns bt her as to whr has she gone if nt reached home...

Dey reached home n raman left to find her dropping mihika... mihika rang d bell n vandu came n mihika askd her bout ishita. Vandu replied dat dey had jst cum an hour ago n she hasn't arrived yet.. Raman ws driving n dn he got cal frm ishita's clinic n it ws d receptionist.. She told raman bout d msg ishita had left at her desk wich she found lying under her table... She told him dat ishita mam is at home... Raman heard ds n shouted at her asking " she left d msg n u r telling me nw.. y didn't u tel me b4" She replied " sir.. it ws lying under my table n jst saw ds right nw"

Hearing dat he immediately rushed home...He ran up d stairs n banged d door n toshiji opened d door.. He askd "whr is she... n y sarika lied dat she is nt here" Toshiji askd whom r u talking bout... HE said im talking bout ishita...she replied she is nt here bt at iyer house n sarika wasn't home whn she came bak frm clinic... She looked tired n her face ws pale..She had food wid adi ruhi at iyer house n dn slept bt raman y so u care whn u had chosen shagun over her... Raman said... wat she is at iyer house sleeping...

He immedidately went dere n mihika opened d door... She askd jiju wat hapnd did u find akka..Raman replied yes.. She askd dn tel whr is she... He answered her dat she is here only sleeping in her room... He rushed to her room n saw her sleeping peacefully like a baby hugging his photo... He ws angry at her bt as he saw her he forgot his anger n ws mesmerised watching her lyk dat... He cudnt go to her n wake her up... He knew she hadn't slept last night so he let her sleep n came out of room..Bt b4 cumin out he tuk a photo of her n also a selfie wid her.. He ws happy wid jst a selfie wif her... He went bak to his room n ws jst adoring her n dere photo he had jst clicked... She ws so cute beautiful n baby like... Jst dat pic had made him go gaga n dat night he slept so peacefully...