Thats What I Like

So I'm addicted to the song and got an idea-lets get on with it!

So you had gone into the Hermes cabin and sat on Connors bed. He was in the shower so you were waiting for him. You heard the water shut off. He came out in his boxers and he had not yet noticed you.

"Aye,Aye,Aye, I got a condo in Manhattan baby girl what's happenin" he went to pull on a shirt and soon the next verse started.

"I'll rent a beach house in Miami , wake up with no jammies(nope) lobster tail for dinner" he had slipped on a white t- shirt and turned to see you.

"Gold jewelry shining so bright, strawberry champagne on- (Y/n)!" You began clapping.

"Hey, don't let me stop you." He blushed furiously.

"Umm... What are you doing here?- Not that I don't want you here." He asked shyly.

"Well what does it look like?- I was enjoying my front row seats to your concert." You laughed and he chuckled. He got up and got his iPod (specifically made for camp) and put on an A+ playlist. He took your hand and started to dance with you as your favorite songs played. Eventually Travis walked in and called Connor out for being sappy.

"Hey! I might be sappy but at least my girlfriend has never made out with a plant!" Travis suddenly understood.

"It was one time, and don't you dare make fun of Katie." It had enraged into all out pillow war. You were hit over the head and attacked with fury. These were the nights that you loved hanging out with your boyfriend and being yourself, everything you had been through was worth it if you got to spend every night like this.
I... I just don't know anymore