// 2

p

p.delacruz Liberty High I am in youuuuuu
193 like | 25 comments
View All Comments

courtcrimsen Wait you're here?
zdempz Have you already started?????
ryanssss Whats your schedule b

hannahcantbake Why haven't I seen you?!
brycewalks Yeah, why haven't I seen you either 😉
tonyiscool ^don't listen to him, if you actually need help around lmk
jensenclay ^same
p.delacruz thank u guys so much!

p.delacruz Everyone pls calm down I was only registering today, I start in a couple days!!

astandall.overme Hey show me your schedule we might have classes together!
marcus_iz_prez As the president I'd be a great person to show you around😉

jess_davis We need to hang out!!
             foley33 I'm assuming that includes me
             p.delacruz For sure!

- - - - -

Penelope sighed as she looked at all of the comments from her picture, she wasn't sure why, but having so many people from her new school give her so much attention was making her even more anxious to start school.

The comments that people such as Marcus and Bryce gave her a sick feeling and her stomach and even though all of the nice comments made her feel great and welcomed, it made her nervous to see how they would actually treat her in real life.
They have only seen her pictures after all.
She took her time scrolling through the different profiles of the people she would soon call her peers, trying to remember their faces with their names to help her at school.
She came across Jeff Atkins, the guy who she thought left an actual sweet comment on her picture. She spent more time on his page, going through every picture and those he was tagged in, look closely. Admiring him.
Penelope found out he was year older than her, like her brother, and played baseball with him. She definitely found him to be the most attractive guy from her new school so far, and she made it a point to ask her brother about him later.

"You ok, P?" Her dad questioned from where he stood in the kitchen glancing at her.
She looked up and gave him a smile. "Yeah, I'll be good"
She looked back to her phone deciding to message Jessica about her offer.

- - - - -

  Jeff double tapped the picture of the girl he found unbelievably pretty. The picture of the sister of the guy standing next to him and they packed up their gear after practice.
He put his phone away and threw his bag over his shoulder following Montgomery out of the dugout. "I'll be so sore tomorrow." Jeff laughed trying to figure out how to ask about Monty's sister without making it obvious he was interested- which would definitely not make Monty happy.

Monty chuckled, "Well maybe if Robert hadn't messed up so much we wouldn't have to have run so much." Jeff nodded as they stopped at Monty's car, he starred as Monty put his bag in his trunk. "So, uh are you excited to have your sister here?"
Monty looked at him for a moment and shrugged, "Yeah, I mean it's nice having her around again." Jeff nodded in agreement looking down to avoid his gaze, "And shes a junior right?" Monty scoffed and opened his door. "Yeah Penelope is a junior, Jeff. Why?".
Jeff looked at him trying to hide his bashfulness, "Just wondering."
Monty rolled his eyes smirking, "Don't play dumb, Jeffrey. I saw what you commented." He got in his car driving off.

Jeff groaned and walked to his own car wondering how the hell he should approach the situation now.

- - - - - - -
💓
Hiiii so I added some real life in here just cause I thought it made things easier hope thats ok
I'm also think of starting an imagine book, should I?
          I'll take requests for that and maybe do personal imagines as well
Let me know if I should

:)