Your Mood Swings

Your POV:

Niall had to do a signing for their newest album and you had stayed home to prepare dinner. The signing had ended over three hours ago and you were getting a little worried. After trying Nialls cell phone multiple times you gave up and tried to call Zayn.

"Hi Y/N, How are you?" You heard Zayns voice as he picked up the phone.

"Hey Zayn, Have you seen Niall. The signing was supposed to end hours ago and I was waiting for him--" You were cut off when you heard Nialls voice yell "GO DERBY!WOO!" In the background.

"Zayn where are you guys?" You said into the phone, your worried voice changing to anger.

"After the signing ended we all decided to go to the bar and have a pint. Niall didn't call you?" Zayn said nervously.

"No, he did not. Can you put him on the phone please?" You said into the phone angrily.

"Hi Princess, hows it going?" You heard Niall slur into the phone.

"Niall, where have you been? i have been calling for hours!" 

"I'm sorry princess, I'll be home soon" Niall said drunkenly.

"No Niall, get home NOW!" You barked and hung the phone up. After 20 minutes a car pulled up to house and Niall stumbled in the door. 

"Princess, I am so sorry" Niall tried to hug you and you shoved him away." I said I'm sorry" He tried to embrace you again.

"Niall, You can't do stuff like that. I get that you want it to be like old times with the guys but your not those kids on the x-factor anymore. You have a 5 and a half month pregnant wife you can't spend all night drinking pints and watching Derby. Do you know how worried I was, I thought something had happened to you? Do you even care about us?" You yelled at him as you paced across the kitchen. 

"Princess, I really am sorry. I have been so wrapped up in getting ready for the baby I just needed some time with the guys. I'm sorry. And of course I care about you and the baby. I love you" He wrapped his arms around you. "And you" He lowered himself to press a kiss to your stomach. 

"I'm sorry Ni" You said as you layed your head on his chest and began to sob.

"Shh, princess it's okay" You felt his hand smooth your hair.

"No Niall, it isn't. I shouldn't just yell at you like that. It's these stupid pregnancy hormones they have been getting to me lately" You said you continued to sob. "I cant' even control it".

"Thats okay princess, I understand" He pressed a kiss to your head. 

"Thank you Ni, your so amazing. And next time you want to go have a pint with the guys just let me know and I will even drop you off" You said as you looked up at him and wiped the tears on your cheek. 

"Thank you princess, but the only place I want to be is here with you and our girl" He said as he pressed a kiss to your lips.