Notes

These writings are a byproduct of imagination and contemplation by yours truly.

     Thank you for picking up this book, to make it worth your time I made sure that every idea, concept, person and word was logically clear and understandable. Yet I cannot assure you of the practicality behind made up and insired concepts compared to universally accepted ones.

     I have not much experience in writing, I entrust the flow of this book to my former english and science teachers, research as a result of curiousity, logic, stupidity.

     I remind you as well that this idea was conceived in the summer of 2018 in which I had just finished 8th grade therefore, you should be expecting nonsensical articulation.

     Anyways, I encourage the readers to use the liberty of being human to navigate the letters, words, sentences and paragraphs of the story parts. Do whatever you want after you have thought about it in order to prevent comment and idea wars...

     I probably would update every now and then, refering to months that is... like some people I act on random impulses and bursts of energy.

     Thank you once again, I hate to waste your time. I hope you understand the messages from the book and create your personal thoeries as a result of it, I guess...