1

\\Simon was going to do it, he was finally going to wear what he wants to I front of the guys, he won't tell them he's just going to wear what he wants and not say anything//

Simon woke up to shouting from down stairs all the guys must be down stairs, Simon got up from his comfy bed and walked to the shower, he looked at him self in the mirror with a face of disgust, not because of his body or face well kinda but mostly because he hated what he was wearing or thinks he has to wear he just wants to dress how he likes so his going to do that today.

Simon got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist and walked back into his room, the way his room is set out is that he has all his 'manly' clothes in his draws and his 'feminine' clothes in his wardrobe he just told everyone he keeps everything in his draws so no one looks in his wardrobe.

Once Simon was dry he opened his wardrobe and just started at all of his clothes he had in there and started to pick out a outfit for him to wear today with all the guys round he knew he wasn't going to tell them but just wear what he wanted and make up a lie, after a lot of thinking he chose a baby blue jumper that was like one or two sizes to big for him and some black skinny jeans but mens cause he wouldn't fit into the girls sizes even tho he is really skinny,and to top the whole look of he put some white Nike Air Force ones on, Simon looked in the mirror and smiled, this is how he wanted to dress and just wished more people accepted it.

Simon made his way down stairs thinking what he was going to say to the guys about what he was wearing, the best he came up with is that his mum brought him this for Christmas ages ago and the top he wanted to wear is in the wash, he made his way into the kitchen and got him self a glass of water, he got his water and headed to the living room to wear the guys were and to his surprise he saw a girl clung to Jide's arm looking up at him smiling,fake.

No doubt the questions about what Simon is wearing came in and honestly it sort of annoyed him but he stayed calm.
"Hi Simon"
"Hi"
"Yo Simon why are you wearing that jumper?" Ethan asked
"The jumper I wanted to wear was dirty." Simon stated going along with his lie and it was working,
"Ok buy why do you have it?"
"Well my mum brought it for me ages ago and it still fits me so I thought why not."
"Ok"

All the guys and Jide's new girlfriend Tara were in the kitchen waiting for our food to arrive, when the bitch spoke up,
"Simon early you said you were surprised the jumper still fits you, what do you mean by that?"
"Oh erm i..i..."
"Don't worry it don't matter that you used to have health disorder just glad your better and happy now" she spoke with venom in her words.
"Thanks" but before I could finish my sentence to the bitch the guys started asking me questions about my health and what disorder I used to have and still recovering from it, but I was saved  buy the pizza guy knocking on the door.

The guys and Tara were all eating in the front room but I was sat lonely at the kitchen counter cause I didn't want to eat as I feel a little on edge with everything, Jide's new girlfriend,eating disorders, the guys, YouTube, and what the guys think, I was in my own little world when I hear Jide saying his gonna come in here and get a drink so I look up from my hands and watch him as he walks in, he goes to open the fridge and spas his getting a drink out I spoke up.
"Why?" I said sounding upset
"Why what?" He spoke back
"Why did you tell a stranger about my disorder that I didn't want anyone else knowing about but know a stranger and all the guys know about it!" I shouted in a whisper.
"First of all she's not a stranger, and second of all it would do you good to share your secrets with the guys and it's not that deep anyway calm down"
"She's a stranger to me and to me it is deep!"
I say and stormed out of the kitchen up to my room and just flopped onto my bed with my face buried into my pillows and started the cry a little before I passing out,wanting to forget about today.