Chapter 41: His Side

Chapter 41:
His Side

Dito nagsisimula ang mga PASABOG! 💥
#Pasabogno.1
#Ten.ne.nenggggg!

Vote and Comment‼

************************************************************

Cygnus' Point of View

It's fun to watch the worst faces of the 'sisters'. I took a sip of my wine while watching them inside my theater.

"Pathetic!"- I am really having fun watching them. They're very...very pathetic. When I see the third born sister (Helga) I smiled widely. She's really have the guts to kill one of my clan. Amazing!

"Good job, Hayes."- I said in a playful tone to Hayes whose seriously watching the screen.

"AHH!!"- I started laughing hard and tilted my head. Desperate is very evident to the girl's eyes. And the screen turned black which means the show is done.

I stand up with a wide smile. Hayes stand up too and his behind me. I started walking to the basement where my 'puppets' are.

"Father."- I pause for a moment. I was about to turn the door knob. I face him and raised my thick eye brow.

"Mother needs you. She wants you to go home."- then he started begging at me. I look at him freezing cold.

"She betrayed me. She betrayed us, Hayes."- He looked down and after I said that I opened the door.

Esmiralda said that she loves me but she betrayed me by helping Ruldolfo and Evelyn's quadruple! So I throw her away and only Hayes can go near me.

Then I open the door.

"Eat shit! Cygnus! You poisoned her!"- A wide smile formed into my lips. I stopped my men from whipping him.

"Shut up, betrayers."- then there's this silence, deafening in my ears.

"What are you up to to the Archfiend Sisters?"- their leader asked me with so much curiosity and I looked at him in disbelief.

"You're too personal, Mr. Gallinea."- I say and he look at me directly in my eyes. His eyes were hawk like can kill you in a one glance but sorry not sorry I am not that easy to fall down. My lips twitched on the right side.

**~Rated SPG~**
•Violence
•Sexual

Read at your own risk!

"Let's all rejoice for our new leaders! The Devil's Saint!!"- the emcee said and we, four goes up the stage.

"Let us hear the speech of Rudolfo Archfiend! Give hands to him."- then the emcee for tonight give the microphone to Rudolfo. Everyone was amaze, rejoice and roaring his name at the top of their lungs. He mentioned Evelyn that makes the whole crowd says cheesy things.

No! Evelyn is only mine! No one can keep her because she's been locked up in my heart! I rolled my eyes and tilted my head. Annoyance is very evident to my face that one of the crowd says that I looked pissed.

After the event in the underground world. I immediately get to talk to Evelyn. We will go somewhere....

"Evelyn! I can't just look at you with him! I'm in love with you and I hope you feel the same!"- I blurted out and held her shoulders and shook it. We we're in the cliff where you can see the city lights. I brought her here because...