1

adrenaline • calypso • adage

one

adrenaline

14 May, 10:59 pm

Aditya Rai fumbled with his house keys, until he finally put the key in the key hole properly opening the door of his apartment where he lived alone. Quickly going in, as he felt her breath against his neck, he closed the door after pulling her in.

He pinned the girl, Chaya, upon his wall nearby and without wasting time, kissed her deeply.

Soon enough, clothes were thrown acroos the floor as Aditya led her to his room without breaking the kiss. He laid her on his bed, and smiled at her, taking in her gorgeous looks one more time before he kissed her again.

Aditya and Chaya ended cuddling and sleeping after being spent. But unknown to him, he was only one who slept.

When Aditya went to a night club, a couple of hours earlier, he hadn't meant to return to his apartment with an extremely gorgeous girl for an amazing one night stand. He had just gone with two of his friends to get drunk and celebrate the fact that he had broken up with a selfish girl who didn't deserve him at all. A couple of shots later, both his friends - Rehaan and Justin - had ditched him for the dance floor. He was contemplating about joining them on the dance floor and had even stood up. And that's when he saw Chaya.

Smooth skin, light eyes lined with kohl, and lips painted in red lipstick. She wore a black knee lenght dress and had absolutely taken Aditya's breath away. He didn't realize, but he had stood frozen for a solid ten seconds before he realized he was staring at her like a creep.

He looked at the dance floor and his decision was made.

"Hi," he spoke to her for the first time, after going where she was seated near the bar and ordering himself another drink.

She was clearly surprised, and turned around to face him. "Me?" She raised an eyebrow.

He smiled. "Hi. Yes, you. I'm Aditya."

She smiled lightly, but not big or real enough. "Do I know you?"

"If you did, I would've greeted you by your name. Or I would've described you openly in front you. Well, I haven't and I'm pretty sure we don't know each other."

"Describe me openly? Like what?"

He leaned his head a little forward towards her, as if he was going to tell her a secret. "Instead of just a hello, I would've said, 'Hey, beautiful'."

She moved her head away, yet he didn't miss the blush on her face. "I'm serious," he said. "You really are very beautiful. I hope this doesn't sound creepy, by the way."

"It does," she deadpanned.

He sighed. First impression's over, you fool. Just turn around and save the bit of pride you have left. He turned around, and almost left when -

"But much better when you say it than others," she muttered quitely, but loud enough for him to hear.

He turned around, smiling, and was confident enough to take a seat beside her.

"I'm Aditya," he said.

"Hi, Aditya," she replied with a small smile.

"You haven't mentioned your name."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Well... then I can't do anything about it, I guess," he shrugged. "Except for charming you enough to make you reveal your name."