Blow.

The year is 2047. The low hum of a motor runs on the once crowded roads of Los Angeles. The car stops, and a woman around the age of 21 steps out, dressed in all black, carrying a small, black, tattered backpack. She closes the door, the sound of it echoing throughout the area. She sighs, remembering how the city used to be, and what it is now-- an abandoned human wasteland. She walks towards the front door. Locked.

She goes around the decomposing building and sees the back door slightly cracked open. She remembers all the flashing lights and the loud thumps of music, now the lights are blown out, the DJ station shut down because of the creatures that were once here before. The place reeked of sex, liquor, and dead, decomposed bodies. The woman slowly walked towards the bar, stepping over the human remains, broken glass, noticing the dirt and glitter that covered the floor beneath it. She looked around and saw that the bar was caked in dust, dried blood splattered all over, and vines that were slowly taking hold of the building.

She searches the place for several minutes before she finds the two things that she needed most. A single bottle of vodka and a bag of chips. Dinner. She rumbles through the cabinets and drawers before she finds anything valuable enough to take with her-- a cork, scissors, a pocket knife, and a first aid kit. She shrugs off the backpack and takes out a pipe bomb and a slightly crumpled box of matches before putting the newly found items in it's place and putting the backpack on, bottle still in hand. She scrapes the match against the bar, lighting it up on the first swipe. She lights the fuse, and chucks it towards the dance floor, the burning match following, where most of the mangled remains of the bodies lay. She swiftly turns to leave, walking out the front entrance and climbs into the car.

She takes off the backpack after closing the car door, and takes the cork out popping the bottle of liquor open. She smirks as she looks towards the building, hearing a explosion, chugging the bottle of vodka while ignoring the burning sensation in her throat. She watches the building burn down in flames, soon caving in and crumbling to the ground. She restarts the car, driving down the deserted road. And the club long forgotten.