Chapter 1

Kats P.O.V

"No!" I screamed. "I'm not leaving!"

"you have to! you have no choice!" my dad shouted sternly. "go pack, were leaving in an hour."

I huffed before going up to my room to pack.

I really didnt want to leave my home. but since my mom died, I have to go with my dad and go on tour with one direction. I hate them! Ugh!

after what only seemed like 15 minutes we were already about to boared the private jet that my dad booked for us to get.

I hate my dad so much right now! making me leave all of my friends and what is left of my family! im 16 for goodness sake! I can live by myself!

"Kat, im sorry you have to leave but I cant leave you alone. I wouldnt be able to be happy knowing you were by yourself..." my dad explained.

I thought this was sweet, so I gave in... but he is not completely forgiven.

"fine" I mumbled as my dad hugged me from his seat beside me on the jet.

I put my earphones into my ears and closed my eyes, and before I knew it, my dad was shaking me to get up because we were in london.

we were escorted through the bavk of the airport so no one would see us before climbing into a shiny black limo that would bring me and my dad to one directions tour bus.

on the way to the bus, my dad explained that I would have my own room, but it would be very small and that I will have to get to know the rest of one direction and that I have to be respectful to them.

the journey wasnt that long, so soon enough I was dragging my suitcase out of the limo and stepping foot onto a big red tour bus with the words one direction writtion on the side in big letters.

"boys, this is my daughter kat. she will be on tour with you guys for a while..." my dad announced.

all of the boys looked friendly, and I think that I could get along with them, but harry... well he just seems tol cocky and full of himself for my liking...

"hiya kat!" they all said in unison.

"hiya guys" I replied with a smile before sitting myself on the arm if the chair that liam was sat on.

《well, thats the first chapter guys! I hope you like it! I will accept any ideas I you guys suggest, so comment down below! also comment tellig me what you think of the story!

-Annaaaaaaa♡》