9. Satan's Sickness

Kyungsoo's POV

Baekhyun stared at us in shock as both Jongin and I started to blush a dark shade of red. "Since when are you two together?" Baekhyun asked us as his confusion turned into a big, wide smirk.

"I think around a week now. How did you not know? Didn't we announce it?" Jongin asked Baekhyun as he tilted his head in a cute manner. I couldn't stop looking at him, he was too cute and perfect.

"No, or at least I don't remember you telling me, I've been really tired these past few days," Baekhyun replied as he furrowed his brows. "Anyways, I came to check on you two but it seems as though you couldn't be better," Baekhyun continued with a smirk on his face.

"It's true that Nini's pure presence makes me feel better, but I am still ill and I feel as if an elephant by the name of Byun Baekhyun is sitting on my chest," I replied while chuckling with Jongin at my little joke. Baekhyun on the other hand, didn't look amused one bit.

"You're so mean Kyungsoo, here I am worried about your well being and you're making fun of me," Baekhyun whined with a hurt expression.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry Baek, but I really am sick. I honestly can't breathe," I apologized while holding back a cough.

"Good, did anyone give you any medication yet?" Baekhyun asked with concern.

"Yes, XiuChen did," I snickered while saying the ship name. They were so cute together, not as cute as me and Nini though. KaiSoo is the best ship in the world.

"I see, well if there is anything you need puppy Baek is at your service! Bye!" with that Baekhyun ran out of the room giddily and shut the door. I sighed as I let out cough after cough. Holding them in had been a terrible decision, for now they wouldn't stop coming. Jongin looked at me worriedly and rubbed my back in an attempt to ease my coughing, but to no avail. Soon my face was red and I could barely breathe.

"Kyungie! Kyungie are you ok?" Jongin asked with concern clearly evident in his beautiful, brown eyes. When I didn't respond he made me sit upright as he went to get help.

Moments later Jongin stormed in with Lay and Suho close behind. Suho was on the phone, but I couldn't hear what he was saying from my coughing. Lay sat beside me and started to gently hit my back as Jongin handed me a glass of water. I gratefully took the glass and chugged down the water, my coughing ceasing.

"I called the doctor, he should be over soon. No intense activities till you're better, ok Kyung?" Suho told me sternly. He really was like the mother of the group. I smiled at the thought.

"Ok mom," I replied mockingly as I nodded my head. He glared at me and left the room.

"Please get better soon Kyungie," Jongin said to me as he pecked my nose.

"I will Nini, but you have to get better too, so get you're ass back in this bed," I responded with a big heart-shaped smile on my lips. He smiled back and lied down beside me, wrapping his arms around me. I knew I would get better if it went like this.

Hello chingus! Once again I apologize for the long absence, unfortunately I have the same excuse again.

But thank you all so much for 1k reads!!! As a celebration I think that we should come up with something to call you guys, so please comment your suggestions on this chapter! Honestly this book has made me realize just how much I want to become an author so thank you all! I love you all! Expect a new chapter soon (either this week or the week after). That's all for now, toodles!