Chapter 15: Traumatised

A hand grabs me as I near my tent and they pull me inside. They zip up the tent and put a hand over my mouth.

I let out a scream but it is muffled and faint. The person ties something around my mouth to stop me from making a noise and they tie my hands up.

They lay me on my back and straddle above me. He slowly removes the articles of clothing from my body and lacing their finger across my skin.

A few minutes later and I'm only in my underwear. (bra and knickers) I let out another muffled scream and to my surprise someone hears but the guy doesn't he grabs the top of my knickers ready to pull them down as I pull my foot from beneath him and kick him in his groin.

He lets out a groan but it doesn't affect him much as he leans down by my collarbone I head butt him. The material from around my mouth falls down slightly.

"There is no way I'm gonna be the damsel in distress!" I shouted as I lunge forward to him and put my arms over his neck and strangle him.

He falls on top of me. He seizes this opportunity and starts grinding against me.

"PLEASE HELPPPPP!" I screamed as he covers a hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh it's fine I'm
Just gonna remove your little panties now." He smirks, removing his hand.

"YOU SICK BASTARD!!!" I shout at him.

It all becomes a blur and suddenly I see Bellamy on the guy throwing punches at him.

I pull away and sit in the corner of the tent with my knees up and my head down on my knees.

Crying is weakness!

I told myself.

You almost got raped, but you will pick yourself up again. Be strong! Keyword Almost. You have to be brave.

I told myself in attempt to stop the tears that threatened to fall. Luckily it helped as I recall the time I shot the guard. One of the most bravest times of my life.

Today I would count my blessings that I was going to be fine.

After a few more minutes I heard the grunting stop. Footsteps approached and the person scraped the hair away from my face.

I pulled away and looked wide eyed at the person for a minutes before I saw it was Bellamy. He had blood on him and the man was lying on the floor unconscious.

I took a deep shaky breath and laughed at Bellamy engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Thank you Bell." I whisper, pulling away after a few more minutes of hugging. I smile at him then look down and realise my lack of clothes.

I dive down to the floor to get my clothes but they are mostly under the man. I manage to get my jeans and boots though so I quickly shove them on.

"Hey come with me, you can sleep in my tent and you can borrow a top of mine." He stated.

"Ok but the campers," I said "they will see my without a top and assume..."

Bellamy takes off his jacket and wraps it around me. "Don't worry this will cover you up and no one will assume anything alright?" He smiled.

I nodded and then he guided me out of my tent and over to his.

"Here." Bellamy said as he hands me a black t-shirt. I remove his jacket and put on his top.

"Thanks." I smile at him as I lay down in his little bed type layout he has.

"I'm sorry for how I acted." Bellamy sighed.

"It's fine Bell, as much as u hate to admit being the damsel in distress. You did help me and I'm eternally grateful." I smiled at him. 

"Scoot over. I'm tired too." He said as he sat next to me pulling his shoes off and lying beside me.

"Ewww no cooties!" I chuckled. He nudged me lightly laughing along with me.

"I'm cootie free. Now get some rest Rey." He orders. "Night."

"Good night Bell." I whisper before nodding off into a peaceful sleep.

___________________________
Hey so this is a chapter filler and I know it's kinda short and I'm sorry if any of you have been through anything like this.

Chapter dedicated to the one and only FangirlOfAllFangirls

By the way I am British so I am writing in English not American or Canadian sorry. 🙂 they are sort of the same though. Just thought I would clarify 😘

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE 🌸

Edited: No

Anyways buh-baiiii 😘
___________________________
Word count: 772