ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ל - ραяτу

A/N: Just letting everybody know how this chapter is a total pain-in-the-ass.. I mean, it was meant to be just like all fillers, but it turned into something I sort of regret writing, but the words were already there, and I had to keep re-writing and re-writing, and it turned to this. I'm sorry in advance, but please enjoy this little concoction I had strewn up together :)!! .x

~

Louis liked flowers.

They come in different colours, sizes and shapes, so many varieties of aromas filling up one's senses to the point of the scent intermingling with one's own breath. If he were to be asked what type he likes, he'd say he likes sunflowers.

There isn't really any reason, or point-on-point significance as to why he'd pick a sunflower above the others (that are just as beautiful, and just as radiant--thank you very much), but it was just something about them and how a sunflower's petals had always remained yellow, bright, even under the sunlight itself, its seeds just as vibrant and muddy brown, but could beautifully compliment, yet contrast to its shimmeringly pastel yellowy colour.

Usually, he'd never had paid attention to such poetic insights (he's even surprised by this one--most definitely), but Louis was feeling it today, he was surrounded by bundles and bouquets of flowers wrapped in embroidered, ceramic cellophane (that had the consistency of velvet all over) right around them, so how could he not? It's like they're begging to be fully recognized and appreciated.

Right? Right.

Of course, he'd see occasional glass vases that were close to his height (he tries not to be offended, nor does he stand too close to those little buggers--shut up), light from the chandelier in the middle of the whole room illuminating along its radiant curves, its sparkling crevices, but flowers though... They are the main attraction.

Louis looked around, and he sees that the ceiling is nothing but glass, so he is able to pin point that the sun is at least mid-west, which means, that it's probably already halfway through this little 'get-together' that Paul had strewn up for the whole 'family' to get... Ha! together, and meet one another again, like they haven't seen each other in ages, like they were at different ends of the spectrum, different ends of the universe this whole time. But if Louis was to speak truthfully, it's only been 3 weeks (how he knew the exact time is one of his many life mysteries).

The walls of course had been pale white, as the flowers were the clear main attraction for it all; Oh Louis couldn't agree more--they were gorgeous, and emitted rich, yet subtle flowery aromas and appearance.

It was times like these that Louis'd rather meet up with people, probably get to know them better (he 'really' should), but he clearly wasn't in the mood for that, not at all.

Plus, he's definitely not avoiding a certain curly-haired bastard to avoid any possible...casualties on his behalf, so he's keen to keep his 'space' as much as possible.

"So this is where you were!" A voice calls out to him to his right.

Louis frowns, recognizing the high-shrilled, over-excited voice in an instant.

Crap.

"Lovely to see you too Ms. Calder, did you know that I've recently found a calling?" Louis smiles, quietly patting an exposed petal of what he thinks was a cross hatch between a lavender and a rose. He should really get going, but that would come off as rude, and self-righteous, so he stood his ground. Pride, stupid pride, go.away.

Eleanor hums, a small smile on her face as she fiddles with tiny locks of her beautifully braided brown hair. Reminds him a bit of his visualization of Aphrodite, except her attitude was a bit like Medusa.