2 Pieces

My whole body was aching especially my neck. I attempted to lift myself up but yelled out in pain.

"sshhh calm down. You'll be fine I promise" what? who the hell was this? i didn't bother to get away because i couldn't. Wait now i remember what happened. Shit! Omfg! As soon as i recover i need to get away! but where would I go! i decided to just stay for a while and find our exactly what was going on.

Slowly I managed to open my eyes atleast the room was dark so i didn't go blind. I managed to turn my head slightly to the right as it was less painful than turning on the side i was BIT! I came face to face with this guy I've spent so much time either him already and i dont even know his name. I looked down since it was easier and comfier.

"I'll look after you Beth" he said gently.

"how do you know my name?" I said lifting my head up carefully.

"while you was erm well changing I found your passport. And also your name is on your phonecase" he smirked playing with my hair.

"Erm i still dont know your name"

"oh yeah. Man I'm stupid. I'm Louis Tomlinson" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake but when I rejected he just fake gasped and cuddled up next to me in the bed. He must've put me here. He started playing with my hair again as I cuddled into his chest.

"do you want my hair or something" i joked.

"close but no. I want you" he whispered seducing me sending shivers down my spine for the 2nd time today. And with those words he climbed ontop of me straddling me with my legs inbetween his.

I turned my head to face him and instantly locked eyes with him but this time they weren't red but a deep dark shade of blue. These were his natural eyes and watever he wad feeling now must be real I thought. My eyes traced his face down to his lips and I felt him doing the same on me and before i knew it i felt his soft lips smash onto mine. his cherry lips sucking mine. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and wihout thinking I let him in. I felt his tongue explore me but it wasnt a heated kiss. It was soft and passionate how a first kiss should be. but I needed more and so did he. I felt my body begin to heal miraculously as i snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. The kiss started to heat up but just when it was going right he pulled away. I tried pulling him back but he was stronger. He put our heads together and started to catch his breath.

"I will make you mine! No one elses" he said in that deep sexy voice. It felt so right to be with him doing all this. I didn't have a care in the world and was happy for once in a long time. I didn't want it to stop and neither did louis. He smashed his lips onto mine again. Harder and rougher this time how I liked it. He went down to my jeans and slid them off with my nickers not breaking the kiss. I helped him take of his pants and boxers and I felt his dick at my entrance but not going in yet. He broke the kiss to take off his shirt and just ripped mine open and took of my bra. His lips came back to where they should. His chest against mine pressing me against the bed. Then it hit me. I was going to have sex with a Vampire I just Met!