New Message 32

A/n: Sorry for not posting I have a life to sort out

"Here you go."  I held a tiny green plant in front of Phil. 

"Oh Dan thanks!" He grabbed the plant and went back to his room. He came back running towards me and giving me a hug.

"Dan I-"

*knock * *knock*

That's strange we don't ever have any visitors. Like we have any friends. 

I grab the knob twisting it slowly. To a make out a boy, Evan

"Dan we have to talk."

"Dan who is that."

I haven't told Phil who Evan is obviously. However, I have told Evan who is Phil, and it's okay to do what we're doing unless Phil knows.

Evan quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his car leaving Phil behind confused. He started the engine rapidly. As if, he's trying to get out of here asap.

"Evan where are we going."

*sigh*"We're going back to my place. I have something I wanna talk about."

Strange. He's never acted like this. He's serious about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat on his couch. Opposite of each other. 

I was kinda terrified he's never been like this. The atmosphere is most certainly thinner.

"I cant do this anymore." He uncrossed his legs and looked to the ground. Find locked up with each other.

"What do you mean?" He stiffened  ready to let it out

"We need to break up?"

"What why?!" What did I do wrong. Was it me? Was it Phil? Am I not goid enough?

"Dan look you're prefect something everyone would enjoy. I dont have feelings for you anymore. So much matter a factly I started cheating on you. So if you could just leave me and my life alone that'd be great." So that. Just that. No more feelings. Behind my back you've cheated on me.

"WAS THAT SO IMPORTANT YOU HAD TO FUCKING COME WHILE IM LIVING! Also the way you're acting it would have been better if you just broke up to me by text. I'm leaving you're life now." I quickly open the door and slam it behind me. Did I really need to do that?

~~~~

I just took a taxi and drove back over my and Phil's place. Phil. He's gonna make me explain everything isn't he?