C23 - Sad.

JACOBS POV:

That's it. She left. 8 month anniversary. She left me. For him. A heart breaker. A cheater. My friend. I miss her.  Then Caroline walks in..Oh great.

Caroline: Hey, Mom wants you down for di- Whoa...What happened in hear.

Jacob: Long story.... 

Caroline: MOM!! BRO SIS MOMENT! BE DOWN IN A HOUR!..Iv'e got time bro...

Jacob: Ok..Well...You know how Mark and Jaz have been getting closer. Well, Jaz came in here and she told me that we needed to break up. And I was like WHATTTT.. And she was like yeah..Im sorry.. I love someone else. And then I cried, obviously, because she said we needed to split. But then she was like just to make sure there are spark...then she kissed me and I was like well? and she was like nothing then i told her how it was out 8th month anniversary and she was like sorry then I was like save it just go to Marks. Then she left. *tear slips out eye*

Caroline: She will come around eventually...*smiles* Girls are complicated sometimes..

Jacob: Yeah..I know.. Im living with one

Caroline: Do you want dinner?

Jacob: No..Im good. Can't eat right now...

Caroline: Ok...Well dad will be home soon.. You might wanna clean up.. It looks like a rainbow that was mad threw up in here.

Jacob: *laughs* Ok...I will.. Night sis. 

Caroline: Night.

With that she left and closed my door. I still was sad. But I had to clean up. Then cry. Again. So I picked everything up....Since a "tornado came". Once I finished, I got a text...From 'My Princess💘😍😏'

**TEXT CONVO**

My Princess💘😍😏: Hey...R U ok? 

Me: Yeah... Why. :( 

My Princess💘😍😏: You seem down.... :( Caroline told me everything.

Me: And? Aren't you supposed to be with Mark. :( The guy you love.  

My Princess💘😍😏: Well..... :( 

Me: OMG! Sorry! It was not supposed to come out like that!- Wait.. Somethings wrong.....

My Princess💘😍😏: Mark is.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------