Chapter 1

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey,

I loved abc 3's 'Nowhere Boys' so much that I wanted to watch it all day and every day. This story is based on the original show so you will recognise bits and pieces of it but it has a little twist, I have added some characters, changed the ending and more!

I hope you enjoy it!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

"Okay class I hope you all brought your signed permission slips for the bush walk." Mr.Bates collects the permission slips and everyone boards the bus.

When they arrive everyone sits with their friends, all in groups of 5 under the impression that they get to choose their groups for the bush walk. After Mr.Bates takes them through all the safety he tells them their groups

" Just a word of warning guys you won't be with any of your friends"

Everyone groans!

"So once I have called your group you may begin the bush walk, Group 1 : Sam Felix, Jake, Andy and Ava."

As they begin the bush walk the boys walk ahead arguing over the map until Felix declares himself Map Guy, Ava is behind rolling her eyes in boredom.

Sam notices Ava he has always liked her but so has every other guy in the school so this is his chance to make a move without the competition of the other guys because at least he has a chance next to a nerd and a freak.

"ahhh hi Ava, are you ok, I mean you look ok, beautiful actually I mean ahh excuse me."

Sam runs off in embarassment, Ava just laughs to herself.

Sam follows behind Ava slowly getting closer until he is walking next to her.

After a while of looking at trees and Sam fail at flirting Jake says,

"This sucks"

"I know right" agrees Sam.

"Wait a minute there is a short cut if you want to get out of here faster?" Says Felix

So they all take the short cut but they soon realise their going in circles so Jake tries to snatch the map of Felix but he pulls it away and knocks Ava, She looses her balance and falls backwards of a cliff,

"Ava" they shout

"Oops" says Felix

"Oops that's all you can say!" Sam screams

"What do you want me to say sorry the map flew away."

"Everything was going so well between us then you push the girl with the most amazing brown hair and blue eyes off a cliff"

"Going Well! Your chances with her were over at the start of the bushwalk I think I have saved you from a lifetime of embarrassment."

Jake Jumps in between them, " listen are we going to help her or not?"

They all nod their head but look at each other confused,

"how are we going to get down their?" asks Andy

"Jump" Says Felix,

"ok then you first" Sam walks up to Felix and reaches out to push him off but before he could, Felix steps to the side and Sam falls down the cliff landing next to Ava.

"Are you ok Sam" Andy Yells

"Yeah and I found Ava you may want to hurry!"

Jake, Felix and Andy all jump off the side of the cliff they fall next to Ava and Sam.

"Ava are you ok, can you hear me? She isn't responding" Sam says looking at Felix with eyes like the devil, "You Killed Her!"

"Did Not, she will be fine"

"Hey Guys" Jake jumps in between them again. "next time I'm not jumping in between you two to stop you from killing each other but i will be the one killing you now shut up, she might not be dead yet but if we keep wasting time arguing she will be!" Jake looks at them, every one is silent and then.....

_______________________________________________________________________________

So this is the first chapter, it will get better I promise!

In chapter two what do you think will happen after 'and then...'

comment what you think will happen.

Chapter 2 coming Soon

________________________________________________________________________