Epilogue

Marco Justin Leto's POV

Months past since that incident happend,everything change a lot. Especially my brother. His blaming himself about her death.

He always says "It's my damn fucking fault! If I did something maybe she's with us! Maybe she's alive."

He always lock in himself in his room,he doesn't eat nor talk to us. We always hear sobs from his room,smashing things.

He change a lot.

The old Jared that was a happy-go-lucky guy is now a miserable,broken hearted and unhappy guy.

Everytime the Triple B tries to visit him,it's like he can't hear us. His just staring through his window. Staring at her house .

One day he tries to kill himself by hanging hiself on the ceiling,but we bring him to the hospital emediately. He got mad that day,he said. "Why didn't you just let me die!? I'm fucking tired! I fucking miss her! I just wanna be with her!"After what he said we heard him sobs.

I know how much it was hard for him to accept the truth that the girl he loved was already... gone..

I felt pain too when I saw her lifeless,but I know I Jared was more hurt. He loves Faith so much to the point he risk his own happiness just to protect her.

It start when Andrea blockmail him,Andrea told him if she don't hurt Faith she'll kill her. We thought that she's joking,but one time she really tried to kill Faith that's the time Jared got scared and needed to say yes just to protect her from her demon bestfriend.

We plan to warned Faith,but Andrea catch us! She tries to do something bad to Faith again,but Jared cried infront of her just to protect Faith and it's the first time we saw him cry for someone.

Everyday were following Faith just to make sure she's safe,that's why I approached her but Andrea got mad. She order Jared to tell me to stay away from Faith or else she's gonna kill her. We did what she said,that's the only thing we can do to make her safe.

-

Everyday I went to Jared's room just to brought him food,even his not eating a lot. Kakain man siya pero sobrang konti talaga,as in para isa o dalawang kutsara lang.

Lage na rin siyang may sakit ngayon,noon hindi naman siya nagkakasakit e. Nagkaganon lang siya simula ng mawala si Faith.

Now I'm bringing food to him,wishing that he'll eat today.

I remember....

Our little sis tries to approach to him one time,he just cry to our lil sis shoulder until he fall asleep. That's what Maxine told me.

Hayyyu! He really change.

Our mom now always stays her in Philippines,natakot kase sila ni Dad ng malamn na muntik na siya mamatay. Gusto sana ni mom na may personal made siya para may mag check sakaniya oras oras,but he doesn't want. Inaway niya nga yung unang inasign ni mom e. Wala naman nagawa si mom at dad,kaya kadalasan kami ni Maxine a nagpapabalik balik sa kwarto niya,buti nga di kami inaaway e.

When I got to his room I knock 3times before opening it,I saw him sitting again near his window and locking to Faith's house.

I sigh. "Jared let's eat,you need to drink your vitamins."I said energetic,ayoko kase maisip niya na naawa ako sakaniya kaya ko to ginagawa."hey bro! Magagalit si mom pag di ka kumain at uminon ng vits mo."I said again,but he just keep staring to Faith window in her room.

I think his hoping na makita niya si Faith sa loob,pero alam kong mabibigo lang siya. Gusto ko na bumalik yung kapatid kong gago. Naaawa ako pag nakikita ko siyang tulala.

While I'm fixing Jared's food someone knock and when the door open,Maxine come in. He get's near to Jared and hug him and says "I miss you,Hyung. Please come back."

I sigh hearing her sobs,I miss him too lil sis,but we need to wait for him to be okay. And I know that it will really gonna take so long.

Jared Max Leto's POV

I miss her so damn much!

Kung may nagawa lang sana ako nung mga panahong yun,edi sana kasama ko siya dito ngayon. Nayayaka,nahahalikan at nahahawakan.

Pero dahil sa kapabayaan ko,katangahan ko.

Nawala ang bestfriend ko.

Nawala ang babaeng unang una kong minahal.

Hanggang kelan ako magdurusa ng ganto,hanggang kelan ako luluha ng luluha?

Hindi ko napansin na nakatulog pala ako dahil pag iyak,pag gising ko nasa isang magandang lugar ako.

I saw someone standing not that far from me,I tried to call her and ask her where I am but I get stum when she looks.

She's Faith! She's alive!

I ran towards her and hug her tight as I could,I heard her laugh and said "I miss you to Jared." He hugs me back.

When we let go of the hug,I saw that the place is getting darker and looks like eating by a big hole. I panic,but I cry what Faith tells me.

"-Jared please move on. I can't go back anymore. I'm not mad at you,but if you don't live your lives properly well you know what I will do. Hahaha! Jsut always be happy okay? Tell Angelo my bestfriend, I said thatk you. And to your brother and lil sis.tell them l'll be fine just promise me you'll be fine. Please Max?" I don't know what to say,but I know she's tired now,that's why she want us to go know and let go of her.

"Promise Faith,I promise."' After I said it,everythong went black.

-

When I woke up,I emediately fix myself to went to her grave.I'm going there alone.

When I got their already I started crying,I miss her but I oromise her I will be fine now. So I really ned to be strong not just for me but to everyone.

After I pray and light a candle I went home.I talk to my sibling about Faith told me and they smile at it.

I can't go back to myself anymore,I'm just gonna build a new one. A stronger man now.

In this life we really need to lost someone important to us,and accept the fact that she's gone. You can't blame anyone about your fault. Life  is our only way to be happy,but when dead comes let it,if ot's time accept it.

Sabe nga ni Daniel Padilla sa Must be love Y.O.L.O You Only live once ang sabe ko naman You only live once so live your life to the fullest,don't look back and just be happy again in your new start.

This is Jared Max Leto signing out.

~~
A/N:Oh my gasssh! I finish it already! Sorry for the wring grammars and typo😂 Eniwey highway, THANKYOU SA LQHAT NG NAGBASA NITO HANGGANG DULO. SUPER THANKYOU! Abangan nyo ang next story kong We're Secretly Married it's Prologue had been post already. Sana supportahan niyo din yun! Love lots! Muaaah!

Malditaforevs signing out....