The damage is already done

Niqo's pov

I could not get over the fact that I had just kissed Dee. With her fine juicy kissable lips it was just impossible to let that chance slip.

I hope she doesn't hate me after all. I have to make up to her or at least apologize.

I walk out the room and head towards Dee's. I stare blankly at the shut door and hesitate to knock. I walk back to my room and shut the door.

I  hear a door open. I quickly go to my door and open it slightly enough to see Dee walk out of her room. I knew this was the chance to talk to her. I walk out of my room quietly as i follow Dee. 

"Dee" i call out. She doesn't even bother to look behind. She increased her speed and walked down the stairs as fast as she could. it came to me that i needed a better plan to get her attention. I walk back to my room and grab my debit card. i was going to surprise her. I walk down stairs into the living room and grab my mum's keys.

"where do you think your going? and how come you woke up earlier than usual today?" my mum says as she heads to my direction. "Me and Dan, my physics partner are working on a project. it's really important Mama and as you always say "school comes first" i say making eye contact so she couldn't tell i was lying.

Okay, come home early. she says as she walks back to the kitchen. I look over and see Dee staring. We make eye contact and she quickly looks in the other direction.