Chapter One

Ross

"Riker wait!" I raced after my older brother and tried to grab his blue hoodie. "Leave me alone, Ross!" Riker yelled tripping.

"Riker-"

"Stop, ok?!"

"Riker-"

"I hate you! Leave me alone!" I went to say something but was cut off as he hit me. I held my cheek and stared at him. "I hate you! Go die or something!"

Go die! I suddenly worked up courage and pushed him back. "You think I chose for my life to end up this way *shove* No! I didn't! So shut the hell up! *slap* Because right now I don't give a damn about you!" I yelled. "Well that's a good thing for me now!" He yelled, his voice cracked. I seen tears brimming his eyes.

I pushed him back once more before walking home.

"Ross? You okay, bro?" Rocky asked. "What? OH, yeah! I'm fine!" I snapped before running into my room.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Ryland walked in with his headphones on while popping his head. "Ryland, what're you listening to?" I asked. He didn't hear me, so I walked to him and pulled his headphones off of him. "What're you listening to?" I asked once more. He unlocked his phone. "Trumpets by Jason Derulo. It's a good song." He said, smiling like an idiot. I laughed at him and then sat down on my bed, opening my laptop.

I opened twitter and looked at all of the comments on my last upload. It was a photo of Riker and I in sailor outfits. We were mucking around and Rydel had snapped a picture. I tagged Riker and Rydel in the post obviously. I smiled at the comments.

@r54eva: Ross! I love you! <3

@blue_yellow_r5_converse: Ross, you look so adorable!! AAH!

@ross_lynch_ismine: You's look like twins! :o

@StormieLynchR5: My two perfect boys. <3

I ended up laughing as I read mom's comment. She's such a boof. But I love her.

"Mom!"

"Hm, baby?"

"Can I ask you something?" She shut the door and sat on my bed across from me.

"What's wrong, Ross?"

"Well...."

"Ross, you can tell me anything."

"Um, Riker and I got in a fight and I don't know how to apologize to him."

"Well, you can go and apologize to him right now. I'll be with you." I nodded and stood up.

She grabbed my hand and we walked into the hallway. I took a deep breath and mom knocked on Riker's door.

Riker

How could I say that to my little brother? How could I hurt him like that? "Riker?" "

Go away.." I muttered, my voice cracking again. "Riker, please let me in hunny." I slowly got up and opened the door. I heard footsteps race off and a door slam and lock. "What was that about?" I asked leaning on the door frame. "Oh uh, nothing." She walked in and I closed the door. "Mom?" I slowly asked.

"Riker, what's wrong?" I let a tear fall and fell down the door.

"Rik-"

"I told Ross to go die and I'm the worst brother in history!"

"Riker..." Mom whispered and side hugged me, rubbing my back. "Mom, what was that about though?" I asked.

"That was Ross."