chapter 9

" Ok . Dr Lee is in room 15 . " The desk women said .
We nodded in union and walked away . I walked a little ahead of tiki to find the room.  I stopped in front of a pure white door with the number '15' on .
"Ready ?" Tiki asked putting a hand on the my shoulder . I nod slowly as she knocks on the door twice . A women with brilliant blonde hair down to her shoulders opened the door .
"Marinette . Why are you here?" She asked . I lifted up my bandaged arm .
"Mari " Dr Lee sighed . She gestured for me and tiki to come in .
I walked in a sat by the window . Dr Lee took my arm and rolled the sleeve up . She looked at the bandage soaked
with blood .
"I'll disinfect the cuts and put a clean bandage on" Dr Lee said starting to unwrap my arm. I nodded in agreement as she un-covered my arm . She smothered my cuts with antibiotics . I winced in pain as the ointment went into the cuts . Lee then wrapped my arm in fresh bandages .
"There. " She announced .
"Thanks" I said standing up . I looked out the window to see a person dressed as a black cat jump of a roof and land gracefully on another roof .
"I have to go home . I'll call you tiki if I need anything" I tell them before walking over to the door . They nod in response as I walked out often door and into the hall way . I walked silently out into the streets of Paris . The sun was setting . A range of oranges and pinks splattered across the sky .
"It's beautiful" I breathed .
"Just like you " A male voice said from behind me . I pulled my hand into a fist as I turned around slowly .
A blonde boy with emerald eyes dressed in a black cat suit stood behind me . I backed away from him . He walked even closer to me . I draw my fist to his chest quickly and forcefully . When he doubled over in pain and I ran away from him . Quickly . I barged past a few customers of my parents bakery apologizing to them . I ran into my room and closed and locked the trap door . I sat down on the trap door panting .
"That wasn't nice " The blonde cat said coming out from the shadows . I groaned as I leant back on my bad arm .
"Hey . Careful . We don't want that arm to get any worse now do we?" He said crouching so we were level .
He moved closer to me .