8

hi all !! thank you all for waiting. here is d nxt update. happy reading :)

note: sms conversation between pradeep and thisha has been made right aligned with pradeep's text in 'italics' and thisha's text in 'bold'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRADEEP'S POV:
"I promise you Pradeep. I will be with you for all eternity but you have to promise to do something in return for me. Will you?"

"There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you thisha. Go ahead nd tell me".

"You should come out of your guilt. I need to see the old pradeep, the pradeep whom aunty and riya loved, the pradeep whom the school was proud of. Aunty would have dreamt a bigtime about your future. If you think you arent ready to achieve something then think about your mother's dream. Isn't your duty to fulfil it? You are the only support for uncle. You being like this will definitely hurt him more while he already has a lot in his plate to worry about. Consider him. Don't waste your life over people who had left you but live for the ones who love you. Always remember that you're loved and will continue to be so. I need the pradeep whom Anu described to me. I prefer him as my friend than you. Hope you will understand and give it a thought ".

"Thisha!! I don't know how long will it take."

"Listen! You have already wrecked 2 years of your career. Try to achieve something which will satisfy their souls"

"Hmm! I'll try"

"You have to change. Promise me now!!!"

The way she commanded made me to promise her. The rest of the day went smooth.

Oi! Reached home?

Yes! Wbu ?

Yeah! Need to tell you something.....

Enna nu sollu ma.(tell me wat s it ).

Appa office work kaga Bangalore poraru. Vara 1 week aagum(Appa is going to Bangalore for some office work. He will take 1 week to return.)

Seri! Athuku enna? Nee, Thara, Amma nalla enjoy panunga;)(ok! what is there in that? u enjoy with thara aunty;))

Athuku Illa lusu. School Ku bus la varanum. So next 1 week Ku class Ku sikiram vara mudiyathu.(i will have to come to school in bus. so i can't come to class early for nxt one week)

Athuku enna da. No prob :)

Seri da olunga padi. Dinner Ku aprm pesuren. Tata(ok read well. wil catch u after dinner)

Tata lusu

THISHA' POV:
"Amma! Tym aachu. Innum ready panalaiya? First time bus LA poga porom, aprm late Aida poguthu."-Thisha (Amma! didn't prepare still? it's alreaddy late and we are going to go in bus for the 1st tym. we may be late to school then)