Chapter 1

*6:20 am*

I woke up with the most annoying noise you hear in the morning. The alarm clock. Today was monday so that meant we had school but it was the last week of school.Yaaay. I pulled the covers off of me and headed to the bathroom. I took a look in the mirror seeing how messy my hair was. I took my messy bun down and stripped my clothes off. I got in the shower letting the warm water hit my face then showered.

Let me introduce myself. The name is Diana and im a sophmore. Im 15 and have two bestfriends Matthew lee espinosa and Andrea Rose. I play no sports but i do make covers on youtube and also i do vines. Thats probably it.

I got out of the shower and got a pair of skinny jeans a black sweatshirt and some pair of black vans. I quickly blow dried my wet brown hair and straighten it.

I got my backpack and headed down stairs.

I opened the fridge and poured some orange juice in a glass.

My parents werent home they were actually never home. They were always out of town or doing work stuff. I was an only child so i didnt have to worry about siblings. Basically I have the whole house by myself.

I checked the time it was 7:30. I rushed outside to catch the bus. I saw Andrea and Matthew and walked to them. Andrea was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a gray shirt and some black boots. Matt was wearing some khaki pants ,a black hoodie and some vans. I walked up to them and said goodmorning they both looked tired and they just smiled at me. How rude not even a goodmorning?

Matt gave me a hug like always. He then put his hands on my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I loved when he did this it gaved me these butterflies i dont know why i mean his my bestfriend i shouldnt be feeling like this? Right?

{Hey guys so i deleted my other fanfic i was working on because i really didnt think it was that good so im making another one! Sorry if the story isnt that good again its my first time writting a fanfic. Also follow my twitter @mypizzamahone and tweet me any story ideas}