Chapter 27

*Andrea's pov*

"Doctor is she okay?" Andrea asked

"Its hard for me to say this but she might not make it." he said

"WHAT NO!" I said crying my eyes off

"The patient tried to commit suicide since she took almost a bottle of pills and after taking the pills she hit her head really hard and she is in a coma I'm really sorry I can't do anything unless she wakes up but you can now go see her" with that he left.

My best friend in a coma? What am I going to do without her? What if she doesn't wake up? That means she's gone.

I opened the door. I entered the white room. Diana was laying in a white bed with machines connected to her body. She looked pale. It hurt me to see her like this. I walked up to her and grabed her hand. It was cold. I started talking to her. I told her all the beautiful memories we had together. Matthew and I were both in tears. He was holding her other hand. He then kissed it. I couldn't handle it anymore.  I couldn't see my best friend like this. I had to go.

I left the room leaving Matt and Diana alone. I made my way to Carter. He gaved me one of his hugs. His hugs were the best they made me feel better. "Everything is going to be alright." He said while giving me a peck on the lips.

*Matts pov*

She was laying there. Motionless. It hurt me to see her like that. She tried to take her life all because of me.  I made a mistake on kissing Sofia.  Wait no she kissed me. But I should have not kiss her back.

I grabed her hand.

"Diana you can't leave me alone I need you your the reason why im here. Your everything to me I need you. Please stay strong I love you and I will always do." I kissed her hand and I made my way to the door I looked at her one last time. Then turned around exiting. Until I heard a voice.

"Mat-tthew"

Follow me and vote for the story. Also follow my twitter @mypizzamahone and tweet me any ideas or if you want to be in the story.

thank you so much for 2.4k reads